i need help to build online examination system in django

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

prapok

TutFlixer
Dec 13, 2020
nepal
hello everyone, i hope you all fine
As i mention in the title section "i need help to build online examination system in django" . I want to create online examination system in django but i am stuck where and how to start and i am new to python/django framework. So guyz if you have any like that type of course you have plz tell me about that course or you can mention the course for in the description.

encephalitis

TutFlixer
Nov 4, 2020
india
for django you can learn from this :
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

i've been using this course , in two days i got a good hold of how django works , precisely this is not a comprehensive course and it is a fast paced course , a proper 8-9 hours is enough
for betterment use VS code

for python :p you can learn from anywhere , if you know OOP concepts then jump directly into it

Reactions: prapok

prapok

TutFlixer
Dec 13, 2020
nepal
thank for your suggestion . but actually i need the suggestion on how to build online examination system in django ..have ever try to work on that type project or have you find similar type of course on internet. if you have plz recommend me.

tukumish

TutFlixer
Sep 22, 2020
India
It is your usecase. You have to come up with a solution on your own. Go to django website and read how they have created polling app.

Walter_white

TutFlixer
Sep 16, 2020
India
Create a system design, database model (sql recommended) : db model will include question definition, userdata, answer key etc. and finally think of the UI and business logic. This is a general pattern before starting any project and I recommend you follow the same. PS: I'm Not a django dev btw

Latest resources