iNeuron - Full Stack Data Science Bootcamp

Register & Get access to index

Satoru Gojo

Uploader
Jun 6, 2022
Satoru Gojo submitted a new resource:

iNeuron - Full Stack Data Science Bootcamp - Full Stack Data Science Bootcamp

image.png

Full-stack data science course is a live mentor-led job guaranteed certification program with a full-time one-year internship provided by iNeuron, in this course you will learn the entire stack required to work in the data science, data analytics, and big data domain, including machine learning, deep learning, computer vision NLP and Big data including MLOps and cloud infrastructure, along with real-time industry projects and product development...

Read more about this resource...

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
too large to be downloadable.. anyway thank you
Can you tell me how big is it? I imagine based on their website must be close to 100GB or even more. CHecked a few videos on youtube, speaks OK, and there seem to be quite a few projects after all that basic python, oop, numpy, pandas crap that by now anyone interested in ds / ml / ai should know at least fundamentally.

Anyway -- can someone tell us if it worth to grab it instead of the zero to hero pytorch | tensorflow | machine learning / data science course, or even the 365 datascience classes that seems to have very similar content? What difference this one makes compared to those? Well, not comparing that this course is bragging anout 500+ hrs of content.... (I'd say that is a drawback not an advantage - speaking concisely is a virtue, while blabbling for hours on end is not)

I will not download this, just wondering if someone amongst the currently ~100 people who intended to download this have some opinion about this. Well, after the download completes, so maybe a week later :D probably.

ndroidLover

Kunal Sawant
TutFlixer
Oct 23, 2021
India
Can you tell me how big is it? I imagine based on their website must be close to 100GB or even more. CHecked a few videos on youtube, speaks OK, and there seem to be quite a few projects after all that basic python, oop, numpy, pandas crap that by now anyone interested in ds / ml / ai should know at least fundamentally.

Anyway -- can someone tell us if it worth to grab it instead of the zero to hero pytorch | tensorflow | machine learning / data science course, or even the 365 datascience classes that seems to have very similar content? What difference this one makes compared to those? Well, not comparing that this course is bragging anout 500+ hrs of content.... (I'd say that is a drawback not an advantage - speaking concisely is a virtue, while blabbling for hours on end is not)

I will not download this, just wondering if someone amongst the currently ~100 people who intended to download this have some opinion about this. Well, after the download completes, so maybe a week later :D probably.
Total size : 221gb+

manuce

TutFlixer
Jul 13, 2021
usa
anyone seeing this when they try to download it like they can click the check box so annoying.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
says zero file found check the image.

manuce

TutFlixer
Jul 13, 2021
usa
thanks Chuj I didn't know this yes links work but these a huge 200GB file and google drive is 15GB how u guys copying it?

chuj2137

TutFlixer
Sep 30, 2020
Poland
can you upload it to MEGA
keep in mind that mega has a transfer quota i.e. it only allows you to download a limited amount of data in a predefined timeframe (unless you decide to pay them of course), so downloading this whole 200GB thing would still require quite some time

rvins200

TutFlixer
Dec 23, 2020
India
keep in mind that mega has a transfer quota i.e. it only allows you to download a limited amount of data in a predefined timeframe (unless you decide to pay them of course), so downloading this whole 200GB thing would still require quite some time
yes previously all links on mega and after that all are down

Latest resources