Is this site also turning into another money hungry and add crazy like all other course sharing websites out there.

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

hulk

TutFlixer
Dec 27, 2020
USA
seriously, I thought this site is different from others in content sharing for less fortunate people.

But as all other sites, its just matter of time, turning into all money hungry website where you have to get through an add just even to go to next page while browsing.

My be its always true..."Nothing is free in this world"

they advertise as free and make more money than a normal subscription website will make.

I understand you guys need money to manage the servers and website.

you can always start premium memberships or donations to do that, but instead you guys are going for a profitable money earning way..like all do out there.

If you guys are that serious about sharing knowledge for free, you can openly state how much you guys are spending each month to maintain the website and ask for donations. I think some of the courses are bought by people who participate in group buys or open contributions.. you are earning from these courses also buy sharing a advertised link.

I am willing to pay premium for clean and better website where people who cant pay can use without ads.

PS: you can oppose my view, but don't use foul language and abuse. I am just putting this up for discussion.

Last edited:

Ahmadns

TutFlixer
Mar 18, 2021
ISB
I might have agreed with you if the ads were long like on youtube and facebook. One has to just click on X to get rid of them and in return we get wondeful resources. Plus it doesnt have that much ads. I literally visit this website so many times a day even though I have got the required courses. I just love this forum. May it keeps on growing. Thanks TutProfessor for running this amazing platform. I wish other members contribute with him.

Mritunjay

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Feb 1, 2021
J&K
seriously, I thought this site is different from others in content sharing for less fortunate people.

But as all other sites, its just matter of time, turning into all money hungry website where you have to get through an add just even to go to next page while browsing.

they advertise as free and make more money than a normal subscription website will make.

you can always start premium memberships or donations to do that, but instead you guys are going for a profitable money earning way..like all do out there.

If you guys are that serious about sharing knowledge for free, you can openly state how much you guys are spending each month to maintain the website and ask for donations.

I think some of the courses are bought by people who participate in group buys or open contributions.. you are earning from these courses also buy sharing a advertised link.

if you guys are that fare, share the details about how much in total it costs the to maintain the website.

the conclusion of my rant is: don't say you are helping people for free by earning more money from them.

Bro What are you saying this is the best site I found in my life. There are not many ads and all, you can download the resources easily.

blurryface18

TutFlixer
Sep 11, 2020
Nepal
TutProfessor did state how much money it takes to manage to run this website here https://tutflix.org/donate/ (he even is planning to increase the budget), but now he shut it down because the goal was reached and he didn't want more donations. You are able to access courses ranging from 10$ to $700 courses but are getting annoyed that you have to go through some ads?

TutProfessor has gotten his courses links repeatedly taken down but still wants to help and run this website so people can access them. And if he is not able to provide premium membership then there is a reason for that (we just aren't aware). And he is providing it for free, I don't understand when have you directly given him money? He's only earning through ads and that too is wrong?

It's like you want him to be a saint who should give everything for free but not expect anything in return or just put premium membership so that everyone else can access for free. I apologize if I came off disrespectful but it seems like you are blind to the problems he is going through.

aim3r

TutFlixer
Jan 10, 2021
USA
The idea is to have things affordable but not free. Nothing comes for free. You cannot expect things for free every time. You are provided content for bearing some ads, and you are still complaining.

Reactions: test123456

iamsonal

TutFlixer
Sep 7, 2020
India
You are free to use other sites if you don't like ads. As for every site, there's a cost to host a site. I don't think people will pay from their own pocket. Yes, this is a community where others also contribute resources. You will find resources in other sites, but I don't think you will like to download directly from rapidgator or nitroflare. Tutprofessor make these resources available quite easily.

And I personally believe that before you criticize anyone, ask yourself in what ways have you helped here in this community. Have you shared anything before?

void0error

❤️ TUTFLIX ❤️
TutFlixer
Dec 22, 2020
Planet Earth
Seriously? I hate the ads. I use many adblockers extensions to block popup ads and irrelevant ads.

But for these sites to run, they need money. Tutflix was only my exception in this. I convincingly disabled my blocker just for this site.

The only thing I hate is that, the linkvertise popup ads. Other than that, I'm good at all.

If you don't want ads, subscribe to their premium subscriptions and enjoy the benefits.

nshimiyee311

TutFlixer
Nov 13, 2020
Rwanda

If you guys are that serious about sharing knowledge for free, you can openly state how much you guys are spending each month to maintain the website and ask for donations.

I think some of the courses are bought by people who participate in group buys or open contributions.. you are earning from these courses also buy sharing a advertised link.

if you guys are that fare, share the details about how much in total it costs the to maintain the website.

the conclusion of my rant is: don't say you are helping people for free by earning more money from them.

I don't really know why in this life some of us are never ungrateful for whatever they get, how comes you are able to download more than 100 courses just for free which would cost you almost more than $100 USD and you still have power to raise a voice and complain about only one click ad's that helps to get money to maintain the system servers and after knowing how a such great human being @TUTProfessor puts more than required of his effort to provide every course you request(Even when you have no idea that you would get that course) and you know how he has been struggling with course take downs. Well I can't judge you @hulk
but you should really think twice before saying anything and I really think you should ask for forgiveness to @TUTProfessor because you hurt him.
And because from what I see, for sure @TUTProfessor is a great man, he is really a living god. He saved me when I couldn't afford any course on Udemy(am self taught) when I started programming a few months ago and for now because of him I can't really know how to say am just doing great.
I have a goal that when i first land a job I will put a huge contribution to this site because there is no any other way i could thank him for this project.

hulk

TutFlixer
Dec 27, 2020
USA
Hey Just I put my opinion here for discussion, you can oppose my view or support.. you don't have to
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
and use foul language.

FOI: I am willing to pay premium for clean and better website where people who cant pay can use without ads.

freddie_ribs

TutFlixer
Jan 22, 2021
UK
Honestly, I have no idea some of you complain about ads. We are getting top content there is for free. Someone puts tons of hours of their life in order to runs this forum and lets us benefit greatly from it. To sum up, I don't mind ads because I do realise that costs do incur regularly to run the forum. Simply disable the adblock and say than you to people for the work that they put in on a daily basis.

bump

Mankind, Be vigilant.
TutFlixer
Sep 7, 2020
Earth
This matter involving piracy and money always invites many argument, piracy always wrong no matter the reason, if you have the money you should always buy from the creator to support them, and then if you broke or the course too expensive piracy is one options for you to get it.
When it comes to pirate website using ads service like adf.ly, linkvertise, etc you can't really complaint, they are the one who provide use with pirated content even if we are just free user and i'm thank them for that, i know the system sometime can be annoying but you just need to see it in a different perspective, the content we get are great, hard to get (if you pirate it), and without really big limitation when you download them, not something you get anywhere, but i better system always good.
in the end i'm not sided with prof or anyone, i'm just wanna say that in live you can't always see something as white and black, sometimes it's gray.

“Don’t seek for everything to happen as you wish it would, but rather wish that everything happens as it actually will—then your life will flow well.” – Epictetus

Reactions: anor4kk
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources