Status
Not open for further replies.

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
Many Bulk Accounts are Generating Day by Day & we are strictly aware of it, so we are Preparing Ban for those users, Be careful!

Screenshot-199.png

We have Removed download Permission for Newbie Users. Now you Must Have to Introduce yourself first; then, you can download as a Normal User.

1. Why I m banned? What is the reason?

-you have created multiple accounts from your same IP, or You are running multiple accounts.

-you haven't read Rules & Guidelines yet. Overriding the rules leads you to get Permanent / Temporary Ban.

-you are using a Free Vpn service where other users are also logged in. It will count as a Multiple Account of that IP.

2. My IP Address Banned & I cant Enter the site; what is the Reason?

Mainly your IP address Banned because,

-You have Created Bulk Account for Download, which indicates you are a hardcore leecher; you can't Appreciate our Effort. [In this case, our support team not able to Recover or Fix your account; now you are permanently Banned from our Forum]

-Sometimes, many accounts get Flagged Automatically; [Possible Reason:- you are using a Free Vpn service where other users also logged in. so it will count as Multiple Account when our system detects all accounts under that IP get banned]

We appreciate all supports.

If you think you've banned by an error, submit this appeal form

Having issue with viewing link ? Open forum in Guest mode and Copy the link here :- http:// bit. ly/tutflixbanappeal [ Remove Space ]

**We reserve rights to change any information on this Thread any time**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources