Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
TUTProfessor submitted a new resource:

Josh Nelson – Seven Figure Agency - Josh Nelson – Seven Figure Agency

Size:- 117GB

RXmn3xx.jpg

Would you believe me? Well, I can say it because I did it! And I am determined to help you do it too. I took a struggling two-person “online marketing agency” and turned it into a $4 million dollar per year agency with 30 employees and made the INC 5000 list of fastest growing companies the last 4 years in a row!
Let me show you that YOU can do the same whether...

Read more about this resource...

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
@TUTProfessor Anyone say what exactly this course is, so big(117gb), I am working full-time. But I want to learn to start my own business, will this course help?
I m not sure, you can google for students review

also, they have FB group you can check course review there
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Noobcoder

TutFlixer
Oct 8, 2020
India
@dikk i want to compress this course. its 117+ gb, can you compress this, or at least explain how to compress. yes i have downloaded "handbrake", also searched on tutflix forums, how to compress. but didn't understand.

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
@dikk i want to compress this course. its 117+ gb, can you compress this, or at least explain how to compress. yes i have downloaded "handbrake", also searched on tutflix forums, how to compress. but didn't understand.
- Download handbrake v1.3.x, this version:

- Unpack it to a folder, start with handbrake.exe (windows only)

- Download my python script built as one exe file for windows:

- Unpack it, you will have a handbrake_queue_creator.exe file

Check if the video files are .mp4 files, they should have the extension: mp4. If not, then check what they are, mov, mpg, avi, etc. Usually it is mp4 nowadays. If not, then you need to add a new flag to the handbrake_queue_creator program example: "-e mov avi mpg mpeg mp4".

Now create a folder on your desktop, like: COMPRESSION, put handbrake in there (unpack here), put my handbrake_queue_creator.exe in there, and also put your course in there into a new folder, like original (so COMPRESSION main folder, under it original, with the original course files), then create a new folder under COMPRESSION, name it new.

So you will have this: COMPRESSION / original (with the original files), and COMPRESSION / new (empty dir for the compressed files), and also handbrake unpacked files and handbrake_queue_creator also under the COMPRESSION folder.

Now open a command line shell into the compression folder. In your start menu open, just type "cmd", an start the cmd.exe. It will open up probably in your home directory, try typing "cd Desktop", then type dir -- his will list the files and folders on your desktop, you should see the COMPRESSION folder in there you created. just "cd COMPRESSION" again -- type dir again to see if all I wrote above are there.

Now in this directory type this: "handbrake_queue_creator --fps 20 original new" -- this will create a hb.json file inside the new folder, also copies all non-video files into the new folder from the original, and shows you how many video files it found. Now you can close this cmd window. Now open handbrake.exe - First it wants you to drop a file or directory into it, just click CANCEL (left side bottom). Now click QUEUE on the top, inside the new window, click Options and choose import queue. Open the hb.json file from the new folder. It will show how many files are queued to be encoded. Hit start queue, and just wait till it completes. It might take a while depending on your system cpu's speed.

I hope it is not too difficult to understand, if you missed something, just ask here.

desihacker

TutFlixer
Oct 12, 2020
Asgard
@yagami This course contains 4 Modules. In module one Josh discuss about "The Seven Figure Agency Roadmap Implementation Program" which contains seven figure model discussion, service offering structure, how to choose a niche, landing clients, scaling agency, client retention, sales.

Module 2 he discuss all the above topics in details.

Module 3 are weekly coaching coaching calls and skill sessions which are basically 1 to 2 hrs long videos.

And Module 4 is his old 2020 Program videos which almost covered the same topics which are mentioned in Module 1. (Establishing your business goals, Your services offering, Positioning yourself)

Reactions: yagami

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
@Noobcoder? Any luck with the encoding? I forgot to mentio but you can stop / pause handbrake (and save the processed queue), you can even turn off your computer and continue next day if you wish.

Latest resources