Register & Get access to index

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
TUTProfessor submitted a new resource:

Kent C. Dodds - Testing JavaScript - Learn the smart, efficient way to test any JavaScript application.

KKlT5XT.png

Learn a smart and efficient way to test any JavaScript application. Why test your JavaScript? Every time a bug is discovered, your app's user experience is bursting at the seams. Bugs are bad. Who will be blamed? You, the developer! Before each deployment, your code must be tested to ensure full working functionality. Professionals write code that works, and I mean code that is tested.

There is only one problem ...

"Testing takes too much...

Read more about this resource...

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
compared to the oct. release there are only 2 new videos (the rest is exactly the same): 53 - whats changed in test react components... + 9? - what changed in install configure cypress... - these are both a few minutes only and kent talks about the github repo changes. some things got simpler, some things got changed a bit. nothing fundamentally different at all.

olummider

TutFlixer
Jan 1, 2021
Morocco
Thank you very much, i have a question, if i import the contents to my mega drive and then the original link got taken down, will the imported files in my mega account get down too?

lee opperman

TutFlixer
Jan 4, 2021
South Africa
Does anybody know which videos belong to each of the following sections in the course:
  • Fundamentals of Testing in JavaScript
  • JavaScript Mocking Fundamentals
  • Static Analysis Testing JavaScript Applications
  • Use DOM Testing Library to test any JS framework
  • Test React Components with Jest and React Testing Library
  • Install, Configure, and Script Cypress for JavaScript Web Applications
  • Configure Jest for Testing JavaScript Applications
  • Test Node.js Backends
I'd like to organise my videos into these sections.

Latest resources