Register & Get access to index

phpdai

Staff member
Premium
TutFlixer
Nov 5, 2020
PHP Land
phpdai submitted a new resource:

Laravel Daily - Laravel Multi-Tenancy: All You Need To Know - Multi-tenancy is needed in almost all Laravel projects, in various forms.

multitenancy.png

Multi-tenancy is needed in almost all Laravel projects, in various forms. Some projects limit records by users, others divide users into teams, companies, or tenants. More complex projects separate the data into databases, subdomains, and filesystems.

In this course, I want to talk about ALL of that. I've seen multi-tenancy discussed a lot in the Laravel community, but mostly one-sided: only about one behavior, with one certain...

Read more about this resource...

phpdai

Staff member
Premium
TutFlixer
Nov 5, 2020
PHP Land

kumar1

Tutflix lover
TutFlixer
Aug 19, 2021
Asia
Hi @phpdai
Thank you for all your contributions. There is a website has subscription courses using Teachable.com platforms, same as Laraveldaily. I have already purchased a membership now I want to download the course.

Please could you share with me the method of downloading from Teachable. I would appreciate your help.

phpdai

Staff member
Premium
TutFlixer
Nov 5, 2020
PHP Land
Hi @phpdai
Thank you for all your contributions. There is a website has subscription courses using Teachable.com platforms, same as Laraveldaily. I have already purchased a membership now I want to download the course.

Please could you share with me the method of downloading from Teachable. I would appreciate your help.
Tutflix has a script to download. As I am not a verified uploader. I download videos manually.

Reactions: kumar1

Pla1on

TutFlixer
Oct 18, 2021
Baku
Hi @phpdai

Can you contact me? I want to watch the courses on laraveldaily website. If you agree, we can discuss the price. Unfortunately, yesterday I saw the campaign you created in August.

Reactions: hj021hj

Latest resources