LinuxAcademy - AWS Certified Developer - Associate 2020

Register & Get access to index

master9715

Uploader
TutFlixer
Feb 11, 2021
india
tarun9715 submitted a new resource:

LinuxAcademy - AWS Certified Developer - Associate 2020 - Learn how to develop, deploy, and debug Serverless applications using AWS and pass the AWS Certified

1596678588875-Course%2520Artwork__ForWeb_AWS%2520Certified%2520Developer%2520-%2520Associate%25202020.png

About the course
Each of the AWS certifications commands an average salary of more than $100,000.00, with the average salaries of AWS-certified IT staff 27.5% higher than their non-certified counterparts. As...

Read more about this resource...

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
Thank you @tarun9715 for this upload. I love this course, this is very much comprehensive. Though it has pdf files almost hitting 2gb (!) which is just insane - like they used bmp files in the pdf or something. The whole package was almost 12gb when downloaded which is a lot. So I checked and run my compression routine on this, saving almost 6gb off of the video files and also an added ~5gb more on the included pdf files. So I ended up with the same stuff but at less than 1/10th the size, thus: around 1gb.

Link will expire in 30 days, grab it while you can

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

master9715

Uploader
TutFlixer
Feb 11, 2021
india
Thank you @tarun9715 for this upload. I love this course, this is very much comprehensive. Though it has pdf files almost hitting 2gb (!) which is just insane - like they used bmp files in the pdf or something. The whole package was almost 12gb when downloaded which is a lot. So I checked and run my compression routine on this, saving almost 6gb off of the video files and also an added ~5gb more on the included pdf files. So I ended up with the same stuff but at less than 1/10th the size, thus: around 1gb.

The end result is 2 rar compressed files, totaling around 850mb:
I hope it helps to those with bandwidth or google drive limit issues

it is good

in121

TutFlixer
Oct 26, 2020
India

The end result is 2 rar compressed files, totaling around 850mb:
I hope it helps to those with bandwidth or google drive limit issues

Hey @dikk, both these links have expired. Do you mind re-uploading them again? Thanks as always for your work!

Subh

TutFlixer
Jun 15, 2021
Bangladesh

Link will expire in 30 days, grab it while you can

complete couse in 1gb or only pdf files?

Latest resources