[Locked] How does everyone get the paid courses you're posting here? Can you tell me how?

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loop

TutFlixer
Feb 15, 2021
Philippines
Perhaps it is better to just teach the method rather than struggling to find a good host? I believe in that way there will be more contributors in here and almost most course in the internet will be available here for free. Isn't that great?

iamblankness

Premium
TutFlixer
Nov 22, 2020
Albania
Perhaps it is better to just teach the method rather than struggling to find a good host? I believe in that way there will be more contributors in here and almost most course in the internet will be available here for free. Isn't that great?
To be honest, I think you have the wrong idea/assumption on how we get the courses. We do actually pay for it once ( by a single user) and then if that person decides to contribute to forum or any other site, they basically share the videos in that course. We aren't hackers, and we do support and advice people to buy the courses whenever they can afford it.

Loop

TutFlixer
Feb 15, 2021
Philippines
Oh, I see. TUTProfessor and other top contributors must be rich then? Or, perhaps, they get all of their contributions from people who have paid for the course and decided to share it to them?

iamblankness

Premium
TutFlixer
Nov 22, 2020
Albania
Seems like you need a bit more clarification. Let me breakdown it down for you, I'll even give examples to make it easier:

Well firstly, let us both first agree on the money issue. We have money, whether it is little or not. If you are working, you'll earn a salary. If you think a course or tutorial is worth its money, you take a portion of your salary and purchase it. If it is expensive, save few months to buy it. Same concept applies to when you want to buy something new. If you don't have enough for it, you save up till you do. It doesn't mean I am rich or @TUTProfessor if he can buy a course or two.

Second point, if the course is still expensive, due to difference in currency value. You can join a group buy. And let me repeat myself it doesn't mean we are rich. If dozens of people have interest in the same course/tutorial they'll make a request here . If someone shares it, we'll appreciate it ,if not the next step would be a group buy. A course worth $700 might be a lot for someone who is earning $200 a month, but if everyone gives $5 , it makes it affordable even for you.

Third point, we do not force people to contribute , they share it because they benefitted from the community. If you are a undergrad studying for programming, and manage to learn from the tutorials on here, and go as far as getting a job. You might as well want to help others (that's how a good community works).

Oh lastly, if you see the image below, you'll see that users share their courses through their own accounts.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For users who are slightly more lazy to fill up the uploading form
what they do is upload the course files to cloud site (meganz/gdrive/etc), share the link to staff and we fill the details ourselves after confirming the resource/files provided by the user.

rishu2022

Invest if you can afford it. Always.😎
TutFlixer
Oct 6, 2020
Google
If buying was always an option, people wouldn't be roaming about in forums asking for tutorials. They would've simply bought it. Searching for new platforms like this one takes time, and time is money.

A lot of these courses are not worth the premium they ask for. Some are, most aren't. I'm not talking about the few best selling courses under a category on Udemy. Of course, they are worth buying. I'm talking about so many others. There's an ocean of material out there. Most don't go deep into the subject matter, and quite a lot certainly seem to be outdated. Now if a course is outdated, it makes no sense to still sell it. Despite this, a lot of outdated courses do exist on platforms like Udemy and Pluralsight and tend to waste time of beginners. I'm not sure why the course authors have kept the enrollments open in these course. Some have been recorded like 3-4 years ago. It's a great asset for them to be honest. Something, so rusty, so old, still generating whatever money it can. Even the QnA support forums of these courses are not frequented by these authors and it's the students themselves who help each other out.

Books have always been better in terms of content, but MOOCS and online bootcamps are the new fad. The result? Fewer books are being written and even fewer good ones come out each year. I still consider developing a recorded couse easier than writing a good book. Most of these online educators CANNOT write a good book even if they tried. Tells you something about the industry.

It's all become more of a business sales pitch rather than teaching for the sake of teaching. A lot of these authors start as Youtubers, have a few years industry experience, and as soon as they gain traction they begin launching new courses.

Coursera and EdX courses, sometimes, are far better than the courses that are out on such educative platforms. But those websites have become complicated to traverse.

Who's the ultimate sufferer? : The student, of course, unwittingly being dragged into this course hell, and wasting time and energy into jumping from one course to another. The solution after much frustration: Tutflix.

bump

Mankind, Be vigilant.
TutFlixer
Sep 7, 2020
Earth
There's also many other way than share courses if you want to contribute to the forum, like answer people question, make backup, etc.

Reactions: iamblankness

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
Why are you here then? Go to Internet Search Whatever You needs.

Promoting Any Kind Of Similar Sites / Torrent Not Allowed On Forum. 1st Warning Then BAN. go somewhere else if anyone having issue with us.

Loop

TutFlixer
Feb 15, 2021
Philippines
Look, I understand you're tired from all of this DMCA stuff. It's also my fault for not clearing my question. I am just curious on how you guys get those courses. I thought you guys are hacking or there's some kind of script you're using to get those courses. But I was wrong. And now, I understand it. I am not promoting any kind of website, nor do I hate this community. I love this community, it gives a valuable opportunity for students to learn. Sorry, and I am hoping for your understanding. Good luck and keep up the good work!

Reactions: iamblankness

iamblankness

Premium
TutFlixer
Nov 22, 2020
Albania
@
@Loop
Closing the thread as I have answered your question in detail, and it seems like you have understood it. Keeping the thread open might lead to harassment since your wording/tone you used to express your question seems a slightly wrong/aggressive. At least that is what most of the users interpreted as.

This of course doesn't stop you from asking questions which are you are curious. Just ask, and it will be answered.

Reactions: Loop
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources