[Locked] If you need ANY big Mega links backed up and preserved, please reach out..

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

flamingass

TutFlixer
Jan 13, 2021
localghost
I know Mega resource uploads are no longer allowed on the forum. But sharing if this helps some folks here.

Bought a Mega Pro 3 account with a friend. So have LOTSS of storage available.

If you have some big courses/collections that you want to back up and forget about it, please reach out. While I don't mind backing up any and everything, please please avoid sending any private stuff(like personal family photos/videos, official govt documents, etc. to maintain privacy). Also please don't drop the link here directly in comments unless you yourself don't mind sharing it publicly.

I think you get the point. I'll back it up and send you a link. Could be a couple of days before I respond if I receive many requests. But rest assured I'll respond to your email eventually.

Last edited by a moderator:

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
Who said mega mega uploads are no longer allowed?

uploaders can upload through their mega account (read the resource upload guides) but for big amount of sharing cause ban on your mega account like what happened with us.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: flamingass

flamingass

TutFlixer
Jan 13, 2021
localghost
Who said mega mega uploads are no longer allowed?

uploaders can upload through their mega account (read the resource upload guides) but for big amount of sharing cause ban on your mega account like what happened with us.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Makes sense. Thank you.

Good to know that mega links are still allowed for resource uploads, albeit with a caveat that it could be taken down at any moment. Agreeably, all the more reason to share privately and make backups. Hence, I asked folks to prefer emailing directly instead of posting publicly.

Ranjan17

TutFlixer
Dec 7, 2020
India
Hi @flamingass ,

I wanted to know if the group buy is done for "

[Group buy] AWS Developer course(s) by Cantril (Best AWS instructor!! Read more below)​

"
I can share some amount for this.

Subh

TutFlixer
Jun 15, 2021
Bangladesh
I know Mega resource uploads are no longer allowed on the forum. But sharing if this helps some folks here.

If you have some big courses/collections that you want to back up and forget about it, please reach out. While I don't mind backing up any and everything, please please avoid sending any private stuff(like personal family photos/videos, official govt documents, etc. to maintain privacy). Also please don't drop the link here directly in comments unless you yourself don't mind sharing it publicly.

I think you get the point. I'll back it up and send you a link. Could be a couple of days before I respond if I receive many requests. But rest assured I'll respond to your email eventually.
can you please backup this and send me mega link of it (
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
)

RedReact

TutFlixer
Jan 8, 2021
Jupiter

I think you get the point. I'll back it up and send you a link. Could be a couple of days before I respond if I receive many requests. But rest assured I'll respond to your
email eventually.
Will you let's us know the content you have backed up?
This will allow some of us to know what is available and what is not for backup.

Thanks.

flamingass

TutFlixer
Jan 13, 2021
localghost
Will you let's us know the content you have backed up?
This will allow some of us to know what is available and what is not for backup.

Thanks.

A few folks have suggested they don't mind sharing their back up links with others. But honestly I don't want to share it publicly here for the fear being taken down. So please reach out and I can send it to you privately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources