[Locked] Please Test Our NEW Download System

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
Hello,

Everyone requesting to test & check the download system.

Here is a download link of course size about 78GB

remember this script only copy files on your drive, usually on normal account you have only 15Gb storage so if you are copying a big pack you have to download part by part then clear your storage & copy another part of full size

If you are getting Rate Limit Error Wait & Try again if you copy too much & this error coming just wait a minute or try again later to copy
NH8WDBB.png

highly suggest if you get the dl link first copy & Save the Link ID on anywhere(i have mentioned on the bottom what is it?) to load Next time

& try again by reload the account

dPTBWeW.png

bP9kmwe.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is some bug on the script, i have edited & added some bug 🙃don't know how to fix 🤣 ,
(if anyone expert on Javascript & PHP please reach out to fix the bug on this script) ,
fAk I am very tired & depressed Any helps are welcome.

READ the Instruction section to know more about this Script & How it works. Any extra Bug Please Mention. IF everything okay i am going to start upload from next day

Last edited:

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
Everything working Fine Now?

Please Update me soon I need to fix the issue.

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
Yeah, If people have limited storage they can download part by part then delete old one then copy the new files for download

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
wait i have already many courses on pipeline for uploads once they complete I will start fixing old links (only popular ones)

TUTLeaks

TutFlixer
Nov 14, 2020
Some Country
Perfect, I noticed this being one of the much more popular ones and found it leaked online but it's missing all the resources so I can't get started with it, I will just wait great to see how things are moving forward.

fzxcv

TutFlixer
Feb 6, 2021
INDIA
I think it is working fine.. some time its showing not found and some time its showing rate limit react but if you keep on loading ( reload and load button) then you are able to copy it your drive (direct download).
here is the link to screenshots..
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

P.S i am not able to directly add screenshot here..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources