Looking for script to download skillshare courses at once.

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

Rimab

TutFlixer
May 18, 2021
Bangladesh
I've skillshare premium, and I want to download some courses. I can download each lesson one by one, but I don't want to. I have 9+ courses to download, downloading each lesson of every course is very irritating. I'm looking for some script or some way that can download the full course without hassle.

Reactions: SwapnilSaghvi

Morph3us

TutFlixer
Jan 20, 2021
Pakistan
Can we download course in single click or we need to download every single video one by one?
yeah you just need to paste the course link and set the option to stop auto convert videos on download in preferences/options .... once you paste the link and click start download it will ask your skillshare login info your email and password put that in and it will download whole course by itself with subtitles. the only catch here is you need to have a skillshare account....i use the same method to download courses form skill share...and if you have udemy login you can use this same software to download udemy courses too

Reactions: SwapnilSaghvi

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
I've skillshare premium, and I want to download some courses. I can download each lesson one by one, but I don't want to. I have 9+ courses to download, downloading each lesson of every course is very irritating. I'm looking for some script or some way that can download the full course without hassle.

Use this, you don't need to have a premium sub:-

View hidden content is available for registered users!

sharing dl links not allowed on general section

Acrion

TutFlixer
Aug 6, 2022
japan
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/root/.Skillshare-DL/dl.py", line 16, in <module>
main()
File "/root/.Skillshare-DL/dl.py", line 11, in main
dl.download_course_by_url(course_url)
File "/root/.Skillshare-DL/skillshare.py", line 32, in download_course_by_url
self.download_course_by_class_id(m.group(1))
File "/root/.Skillshare-DL/skillshare.py", line 72, in download_course_by_class_id
raise Exception('Failed to read video ID from data')
Exception: Failed to read video ID from data

it said this, any help?

Latest resources