Register & Get access to index

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
TUTProfessor submitted a new resource:

Mastering Nuxt - Mastering Nuxt 3 - The complete guide to developing and deploying fast, production-ready Nuxt apps.

thumbnail.png
The complete guide to developing and deploying fast, production-ready Nuxt apps.

An Introduction to Mastering Nuxt 3​

The team behind Nuxt 3 and the Mastering Nuxt 3 course share their insights into the journey of creating Nuxt and the ultimate guide to learning the platform. The video includes the team from NuxtLabs, Vue School and Mastering Nuxt. Discover the epic path that has lead the launch of the course...

Read more about this resource...

kahoot

TutFlixer
May 9, 2022
Russia
Hey Bro, Wait dont spam for updates & updates, new lessons will be added week after week

We will update when we have it available

Subscribe on watch button for the resource updates notification

Visit: TutFlix.ORG & Share with your Friends

Haha. I've watched all the lessons so far. I was checking if i have downloaded the right course, before hitting the thread with updates i opened the txt file. Nice one @TUTProfessor

Thank you for the share

jackinmedia

TutFlixer
Oct 18, 2020
Germany
This is such a great resource! Thanks a lot! Just wanted to confirm is this course complete? After unzipping, its only 25 videos?

Update: Regarding remaining videos, I read the .txt file and now understand updates will be made available later on, if possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: gmtnoma

gmtnoma

TutFlixer
Nov 4, 2022
Germany
Thanks for sharing and getting it fast.

There is 25 videos in the resource, but the course has two options. Essentials option (25 videos) and complete option (65 videos). Is it possible to add the remaining videos?

EDIT: Sorry, I missed the ".txt" file in the course. I paste it here for others who could miss it like me:

"Wait don't spam for updates & updates, new lessons will be added week after week. We will update when we have it available".

Thanks again. I'm eager to see the remaining 40 videos available in the complete option.

Regards,

Last edited:
Reactions: jackinmedia

buildbaba

TutFlixer
Nov 16, 2022
India
Has anyone tried the Nuxt? I have been looking at it for a while and it looks like the framework is really good.

Latest resources