Register & Get access to index

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
TUTProfessor submitted a new resource:

Microservices with Node JS and React Updated - Build, deploy, and scale an E-Commerce app using Microservices built with Node, React, Docker and Ku

0HRqbHn.jpg

Build, deploy, and scale an E-Commerce app using Microservices built with Node, React, Docker and Kubernetes

What you'll learn
  • Architect large, scalable apps using a collection of microservices
  • Deploy a multi-service app to the cloud with Docker and Kubernetes
  • Solve concurrency issues in a distributed systems environment
  • Leverage your Javascript skills to build a complex web app
  • Build a Server-Side...

Read more about this resource...

cypherpunk666

TutFlixer
Jan 18, 2021
Hell
Nice one, thanks!

Is there a chance that the non-video notes can be uploaded as well? For example, take the 'Database Management and Modeling' chapter, it has two 'notes':

02. Important Update Regarding Mongoose and TypeScript
13. Note on Password Hashing

Those are merely a html pages containing updates to the videos and / or extra information which complements the videos.

It would be great if we can get those added to the mega.nz folder as well.

Missing notes or not - thanks for the upload!

Alireza

TutFlixer
Nov 11, 2020
Iran
Hi, some of lessons in latest chapters like CICD , back to the client and handling payment lost please upload them, thanks.

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
As I see on udemy nothing has changed since january. would be good to know if anything has changed at all. it is the same chapters, everything is the same as it was in january... anyone can confirm?

Kousik

TutFlixer
Oct 21, 2020
India
As I see on udemy nothing has changed since january. would be good to know if anything has changed at all. it is the same chapters, everything is the same as it was in january... anyone can confirm?
no .. it has changed .. new things are added ..

Reactions: dikk

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
no .. it has changed .. new things are added ..
.... that .... is .... so not .... true. Nothing new has been added it is the exact same course as it was finished in 2020.
Just some extra html files, explaining some errors you may face when running newer packages, or newer node (like nodejs v15). I went through it manually.

Why answer to a question when you have ***no idea***. Just do not answer if you do not know.

Kousik

TutFlixer
Oct 21, 2020
India
.... that .... is .... so not .... true. Nothing new has been added it is the exact same course as it was finished in 2020.
Just some extra html files, explaining some errors you may face when running newer packages, or newer node (like nodejs v15). I went through it manually.

Why answer to a question when you have ***no idea***. Just do not answer if you do not know.
hav u seen ur comment !! wat does it mean !!

Latest resources