[Need Suggestion] - Some UI/UX Course for Beginner

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

suraj526

TutFlixer
Sep 7, 2020
Japan
hi tutflixer, so i started some development work 2 days back and i realize my design/UI sucksss :LOL: :LOL: , please suggest a beginner level UI/UX course, only name of course/website is enough. keep the thread clean:)

Reactions: princip and Next

princip

TutFlixer
Sep 10, 2020
USA
hey!

I would 100% recommend you Shift Nudge - Interface Design Course (PRO packet) here from the forum.
It's beginner friendly, slow paced and I think you will get the best fundamentals from it.

Also check out designcode.io - UI design for developers (& his course "Design system in Figma").

From Udemy I would recommend you next courses:
  • Udemy - Design & Prototype a Mobile UI/UX Experience - Learn Figma (1337x)
  • ZeroToMastery.io - Complete Web - Mobile Designer in 2020 (UI-UX, Figma + more) [link on the forum]
Also there are some good project-based projects from Skillshare (you can find it on 1337x):
  • Skillshare - Create UBER Clone In Adobe XD 2020 Part 1
  • Skillshare - Create Food Delivery App In Adobe XD 2020 Part 2
happy designing!:coffee:

caeltmp

TutFlixer
Sep 12, 2020
India
what do u want to learn in UX? do you want learn ux or ui?
visual design or interaction design or user research

Limbonite

TutFlixer
Sep 6, 2020
Not Known
You First Need to Learn the color theories and website design anatomy. For that first learn to use softwares like Sketch(if IOS), Figma Or Adobe XD.

If you master those softwares then, you can automatically create web designs for commercial projects.

For Prototyping, You have to undergo Some Courses on Adobe XD in udemy, or some other sources, it's truely based on your choice.

For Crash Course on Adobe XD -- > My Suggestion.. Adobe Xd on LevelUpTutorials.

After Some Prototyping, Learn to do some custom animations. (With Or Without Plugins)

Get inspirations From Behance,awwwards,Dribble....

This is the starter Pack For UI/UX Designer.

After this, You Can Jump Over to Shift Nudge.. The Course Currently Trending Right Now!.

• Love
Reactions: suraj526

SoulSurvivor7

TutFlixer
Dec 19, 2020
Normally i'm not a big fan of udemy courses (quality is a hit or miss. And most courses are just a waste of time imo).
But "User Experience (UX): The Ultimate Guide to Usability and UX" is one of the (if not the best) best beginners courses there is imo.

It's also downloadable from this forum.

BTW: Thanks @princip for the Shift Nudge suggestion. Never heard of it. But this course looks really good.

Reactions: princip

Latest resources