Newline.co - TinyHouse: A Fullstack React Masterclass With TypeScript And GraphQL

Newline.co - TinyHouse: A Fullstack React Masterclass With TypeScript And GraphQL

Register & Get access to index

bump

Mankind, Be vigilant.
TutFlixer
Sep 7, 2020
Earth
bump submitted a new resource:

TinyHouse: A Fullstack React Masterclass With TypeScript And GraphQL (compressed) - Learn advanced React, Node, TypeScript, and GraphQL by building a production-ready application

https://CH.net//uploads/course_posters_/tinyhouse-fullstack-react-master-klass-s-typescript-i-graphql.jpg

PLEASE READ :
THIS IS A COMPRESSED VERSION OF THE COURSE, I COMPRESS IT PERSONALY AND PERSONALLY I DONT SEE ANY BIG DIFERRENT IN VISUAL (OR MY EYES AND MONITOR JUST SUCK, SO DONT BE A BI*CH ABOUT IT)
THE ORIGINAL SIZE IS ABOUT 29-30GB AND THIS COMPRESSED VERSION SIZE JUST ABOUT...

Read more about this resource...

bump

Mankind, Be vigilant.
TutFlixer
Sep 7, 2020
Earth
You can follow me if you want to,
I'm probably posting about what i'm about to upload or working on (if i'm not too lazy) so people can save their quota if they want to download my stuff
I'm usually upload compressed stuff, e-book and sometime "random" stuff ?

Reactions: samflicks

mikoko

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
AR
Can you tell what is specificly updated is it videos for module 30? I have it already compressed also but module 30 contain 2 md files and source code , is it the same?

Reactions: aldicengeng

mikoko

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
AR
I feel like a bitch , I will just loose 1 dwn for today and check my self.

aldicengeng

TutFlixer
Sep 10, 2020
Singapore
I also think so, I have downloaded the compressed version, and I see the compressed version is even more complete [there is source code],

In the end, there is no difference between the old source and the latest one

toofanSingh

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
India
Can anyone provide my change logs of this updated version because previous one of is 5gb and this one is 35 gb something so it's difficult for me to download new one.

Another thing if there is lot of changes in updated one then can anyone provide me Google drive link of this course.

Thank you! 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: samflicks

Latest resources