PhotoManipulation - Art of Composite: Photoshop Video Training Bundle

PhotoManipulation - Art of Composite: Photoshop Video Training Bundle

Register & Get access to index

Satoru Gojo

Uploader
Jun 6, 2022
Satoru Gojo submitted a new resource:

Art of Composite: Photoshop Video Training Bundle - Art of Composite: Photoshop Video Training Bundle

art-of-composite-photo-manipulation-clinton-lofthouse-photoshop-video-training-product-splash-1200x1.jpg

Module 1 | PREP WORK & PLANNING
8 VIDEOS | 95.5 MINUTES | FOLDER SIZE: 2.3GB

In this module you’ll learn how to prepare and plan for your Photo Manipulation / Compositing projects, as well as essential fundamentals for understanding Colour, Light, and Composition.

Module 2 | FOUNDATIONAL TOOLS
8 VIDEOS | 107.5 MINUTES | FOLDER SIZE: 3GB

The...

Read more about this resource...

lynon

TutFlixer
Jan 23, 2021
Philippines
Thank you for this course. Is the module 5 included? Because there is no module 5 in the folder. BTW Thank you for this resources

Near.

TutFlixer
Dec 26, 2021
Philippines
Why can't I download? It shows nothing on the bottom part. There's no items to copy even after providing access to gdrive. If I click on load it says "OperationError: AES-GCM IV must not be empty."

Near.

TutFlixer
Dec 26, 2021
Philippines
Thank you for this course. Is the module 5 included? Because there is no module 5 in the folder. BTW Thank you for this resources
Hi for some reason I can't seem to download the file. Can you share your copy to me please lodi salamat hehe

Near.

TutFlixer
Dec 26, 2021
Philippines
Hi, I still can't get the auth key even after giving permission to gdrive. What seems to be the problem here?

EDIT:
NVM- I JUST KEPT ON RELOADING AND IT WORKED. THANKS!

Last edited:

Latest resources