Register & Get access to index

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
TUTProfessor submitted a new resource:

Photoshop Easy - The Ultimate Online Photoshop Course by PiXimperfect - Learn to Master Photoshop, Take Your Images to the Next Level, and Develop Your Workflow From Start

maxresdefault.jpg
d7e9325370393b982e0970fe2d5217ffbfc24e77.jpg

The Ultimate Online Photoshop Course

Learn to Master Photoshop, Take Your Images to the Next Level, and Develop Your Workflow From Start to Finish

Join Photoshop Easy to revolutionize the way you work within Photoshop and take your creativity to new heights.

Photoshop Easy gives you the necessary direction needed to build the best Photoshop...

Read more about this resource...

AyamLerking

TutFlixer
Jan 31, 2022
Philippines
is it a complete 8-module course?
yes it has 8 modules

Thanks for the share :)

The part 6 of the 5Gb link is corrupted. Can you please reupload?

! C:\Users\username\Downloads\Compressed\Photoshop Easy - The Ultimate Online Photoshop Course with Unmesh Dinda.part6.rar: Checksum error in Photoshop Easy - The Ultimate Online Photoshop Course with Unmesh Dinda\4. Module 4 - Compositing\Module_4_-_3_Smart_Objects_for_Compositing-20211111T101006Z-001.zip. The file is corrupt

I've already redownloaded it's still giving the same error.

I'm having second thoughts of downloading the 2Gb link as I have already downloaded all the 5Gb links.

zahirul opel

TutFlixer
Sep 16, 2020
Dhaka,Bangladesh
in 2gb file part 6 is ok.
yes it has 8 modules

! C:\Users\username\Downloads\Compressed\Photoshop Easy - The Ultimate Online Photoshop Course with Unmesh Dinda.part6.rar: Checksum error in Photoshop Easy - The Ultimate Online Photoshop Course with Unmesh Dinda\4. Module 4 - Compositing\Module_4_-_3_Smart_Objects_for_Compositing-20211111T101006Z-001.zip. The file is corrupt

I'm having second thoughts of downloading the 2Gb link as I have already downloaded all the 5Gb links.

kamilalsarhan@gmail.

TutFlixer
Apr 30, 2022
turkey
yes it has 8 modules

Module 8 is empty. it has only links that do not work

spidey2077

TutFlixer
Oct 6, 2020
Bangladesh
yes it has 8 modules

I also get that corrupted error in 5 Gb link. All files are ok but "Module_4_-_3_Smart_Objects_for_Compositing-20211111T101006Z-001.zip" is missing from module "4. Module 4 - Compositing".

kamilalsarhan@gmail.

TutFlixer
Apr 30, 2022
turkey
I also get that corrupted error in 5 Gb link. All files are ok but "Module_4_-_3_Smart_Objects_for_Compositing-20211111T101006Z-001.zip" is missing from module "4. Module 4 - Compositing".
There are no missing or corrupted files, it's just the difference in the name of the .zip file thats why it gives you this error but everything is extracted with no problem

Latest resources