please suggest good courses or books for becoming blockchain developer

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

unknown

TutFlixer
Sep 7, 2020
emirates
can anybody suggest some good courses and books ? i wanna become a blockchain developer but I didn't find a good resource

whyyor

TutFlixer
May 2, 2021
India
As far as my knowledge goes there aren't many great courses available and I haven't really read any books till now. Let's see if anyone has books.
Now getting to some good courses ->

1.chainshot -> Good if you want to learn solidity concepts. Do note just concepts but most people don't know them as everyone is mostly focused on building dapps rather than solidity itself.
2. Superhi course for web3 -> Great course if you want to get started with dapp development. It's web3modal guide helped me in a major project given to me by my company though now with arrival of new tools web3modal is rendered useless.
3. Nader Dabit -> That dude is godfather of web3 watch all of his tutorials.

I haven't mentioned cryptozombies because it's kinda outdated now but still if you have time do it, it's just great. Hope this comment helps.

whyyor

TutFlixer
May 2, 2021
India

teekman

TutFlixer
Jun 18, 2022
USA
Thank @whyyor I will check that out too.

I'm about 1/4th way down in learning Solidity with Chainshot, and it's a pleasantly nice course. Thank you for pointing me towards it. Cheers.

sissub

TutFlixer
Feb 24, 2024
Nepal
Thank @whyyor I will check that out too.

I'm about 1/4th way down in learning Solidity with Chainshot, and it's a pleasantly nice course. Thank you for pointing me towards it. Cheers.
Hey teekman, where did you get the Chainshot course? Did you buy it or is it available here?

Latest resources