Register & Get access to index

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
TUTProfessor submitted a new resource:

React and Typescript: Build a Portfolio Project - Expand your portfolio of projects by building a complex app with the latest web technologies.

X2gV7Dk.jpg

Expand your portfolio of projects by building a complex app with the latest web technologies.

What you'll learn
  • Build a portfolio-ready project with React and Typescript
  • Integrate React and Redux together with Typescript
  • Simplify state updates with the fabulous Immer library
  • See the step-by-step process of designing and assembling an advanced project
  • Manage a project using a package-based architecture...

Read more about this resource...

anor4kk

TutFlixer
Sep 30, 2020
india
hey bro..if possible can you share with me the updated sections..please...it's been a week..I can't finish it ..and because I do not have all the videos with me 🥺 ..and I realised it pretty late..

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
Hey guys, here is a compressed version of this great course, only taking around ~1.3gb (instead of ~10gb) - Enjoy!
Please note that the typescript appendix is not in here as that would increase the size by around 250-300mb. If you want to have that too, just download his nestjs course, I have uploaded that too, compressed:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

anor4kk

TutFlixer
Sep 30, 2020
india
Hey guys, here is a compressed version of this great course, only taking around ~1.3gb (instead of ~10gb) - Enjoy!
Please note that the typescript appendix is not in here as that would increase the size by around 250-300mb. If you want to have that too, just download his nestjs course, I have uploaded that too, compressed:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is this contains all other missing parts..which was not available originally like.. publishing to npm part..???

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
Is this contains all other missing parts..which was not available originally like.. publishing to npm part..???
Yes, it has everything except the typescript basics appendix at the end that I mentioned. That you can get from other sources as well, so I saved some space.

Reactions: anor4kk

Latest resources