Should We Upload On Public Tracker? & Your Opinion?

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

Should We Upload On Public Tracker?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

strixbadger

TutFlixer
Sep 12, 2020
India
Why not use AWS S3, you get multipart upload for items bigger than 100mb.
Super easy uploads, super easy downloads.
You can lock resources that you want and make bucket public as you need.
You can store infinite data. Plus it's your bucket no one can claim resources.
In case of data loss like the one we have now, just replicate your bucket to another region.
It's pricing is super cheap and peeps here can easily donate it all to keep the lights on at tutflix hq.

Edit : I am a cloud engineer and I can write almost pages for its usefulness in our scenario. Best part, I can help in setting it up.

Last edited:
Reactions: dragneel

zapateado

TutFlixer
Oct 22, 2020
India
Private tracker with Encrypt share is the best bet. I have seen many private trackers doing great and I am sure Tutflix can do it as well. Other options are either too costly or are not completely ban-free

zapateado

TutFlixer
Oct 22, 2020
India
Yeah S3 is a safe and secure option but even if he goes for the cheapest option, with the amount of data Tutflix has, it will cost around 500$ a month. Tutflix will have to go the premium way (I am open for it though but not everyone will be willing to pay). + What are the chances that almost 50 people will be paying every month? (even if the cost/person starts at 10$)

Reactions: dragneel

rvins200

TutFlixer
Dec 23, 2020
India
Public tracker is slow, takes more time to download files.

@TUTProfessor can u send me conversation link, i've one site from there I download zip files without public tracker and speed also depend on user bandwidth.
i didn't want to share link here otherwise that site also down..

Reactions: prince_singh

KujtimHarrimi

TutFlixer
Sep 24, 2020
Italy
I saw in another forum a promotion about somebody who is a XenForo developer. I don't know if posting the forum here is allowed so I'm not posting his profile but I will give you his discord : XFDev#9453

strixbadger

TutFlixer
Sep 12, 2020
India
Hold up! Let's get facts straight.

1. Putting data in the S3 bucket is free. No matter how many gigs.

2. Not every course files are being accessed all the time, some courses are being accessed most of the time and some not that frequently. Now here's your savings.

3. 15 tb of data costs 375$ per month. Tutflix premium version has 13 tb worth of courses and tutflix premium has way many courses than this website version including all listed here.

Get my point @zapateado ?

Last edited:

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
Sorry brother, s3 no safe. Dropbox & S3 in same category. If files get reported whole account & data will be lost. For storing we can do on netherland based data center but as i said storage box are too pricey & we can't cover the cost from ads revenue.

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
@strixbadger
I think s3 only 5GB free for 1 year then it will charge for those 5GB space also

premium drive contains 45TB+ Data as of now😶 500GB-1TB in a week / 2 week.

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
I know which sites you are talking about. if i am not wrong, they are uploading on their server + limited download speed 1mb/s max on each ip. It requires storage box.

mikoko

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
AR
I dont think public torrent is good unless there is a server dedicated to it. Because no one will upload they will delete it right away :)

mrslime

Mr Slime
TutFlixer
Mar 30, 2021
India
Why not go with similar technology like
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
- A peer-to-peer hypermedia protocol designed to make the web faster, safer, and more open.

Ap6rBG0.png

zapateado

TutFlixer
Oct 22, 2020
India
Go for the premium model. That'll be fine. I guess there will be enough people to buy premium. You can have another poll and ask how many people can afford it. If you want more people to afford it you can keep the prices as low as 5$ and add some limits

void0error

❤️ TUTFLIX ❤️
TutFlixer
Dec 22, 2020
Planet Earth
Regarding Mega:
If they are targetting you based on your IP. Why can't you change the IP and try again? Is this account-related or IP-related. If IP-related, we can try some files and see if it is working or now.

The fact is, Mega is super fast and has smaller restrictions (which can be bypassed by various methods like mega bastard and so.)

Torrenting is a good idea & old traditional one which still works, but the main problem will be the leechers. Users will just download and they won't seed it. Most people won't seed it, which makes us difficult for the users who need it.

There are some sites like fileupload, send.cm which has a good downloading experience, but make sure it matches your revenue model.

Alfred

TutFlixer
Sep 17, 2020
Albania
Have you tried anonfiles.com ?
It offers 20GB filesize limit and unlimited bandwidth. And 100GB free for any account you create. Or it isn't worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources