[SOLVED]Can we have resource by tag?

What to follow while posting thread on this section

• Posting Guidelines:
    1. Share your suggestions, feedback, or any issues you're experiencing on the forum.

2. Avoid posting about course uploads or course-related problems (e.g., download/update).

3. Your post will undergo moderation before appearing, so be patient if it doesn't show up immediately.

anonymousy

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Dec 19, 2020
India
+1
Piggybacking on this. I feel this should apply the other way as well. As in, there should be a way to identify users who are interested in specific technology(ies). I'm a farely new user here, but I can easily see multiple benefits to doing this 'tagging courses and users method' - for admins/mods as well as normal users.

1) When a course is placed for group-buy, tagging those 'likely' users can help meet the group-buy expense much more quickly.
2) When a course is requested, chances are high that admin team won't be able to upload it as they're swamped with so many requests. Or it just so happens the course flies under radar and request doesn't get the necessary attention. I feel its naive to assume each request will get necessary optics and '+1's. There should be a way for requestor to tag the 'likely' folks who might be interested. Those corresponding folks get notifications, if they feel like they'll drop a '+1'. They could even discuss the possibility of group buy on that request thread itself.
3) From the website's point of view - if you see an erratic pattern of a user who is just willy-nilly downloading contents all over the place absurdly - their activity should be closely observed. These are highly likely strong hoarders/leechers.

There could be many more advantages of being able to narrowly identify courses and users alike. Just wanted to mention some that readily came to my mind.

Reactions: CEO

CEO

Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish
TutFlixer
Sep 10, 2020
USA
I like the idea of member interests tag similar to stackoverflow, quora etc.
Will inform to admin

Reactions: anonymousy

CEO

Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish
TutFlixer
Sep 10, 2020
USA
Lot of ppl are downloading via that method, you can also prefer alternate options

Latest resources