[Solved] cant able to download from mega

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

sivawc3

TutFlixer
Sep 13, 2020
india
I cant able to download from mega, I am getting a message saying you have exceeded the maximum download limit.
do I need to have a premium account to download from mega?

axllow

TutFlixer
Sep 7, 2020
SomeWeirdLocation
No, every time you download 5gb they restrict you to download any content for 6hours. When you pass this time you can download again 5gb...and so on...

AlbinoIvan

TutFlixer
Sep 21, 2020
Moonbase Alpha
I cant able to download from mega, I am getting a message saying you have exceeded the maximum download limit.
do I need to have a premium account to download from mega?
There's a way to avoid the timeout period - use a VPN service to download blocks of 5GB. The Megasync application will pause the download automatically when you reach the limit.

Solution:
  1. Quit the Megasync application.
  2. Restart the VPN using a different server.
  3. Check your IP address has changed - use a service like whatismyipaddress.com to verify the change.
  4. Restart the Megasync application.
Repeat the steps as needed.

AlbinoIvan

TutFlixer
Sep 21, 2020
Moonbase Alpha
I'm using NordVPN at the moment, I've also used CyberGhost and Surfshark in the past. I switch around depending on what's on offer when the subscription expires.

PC Magazine did a review of VPN services recently:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

If you want to use a service for the purpose of downloading content be sure to use one that doesn't limit bandwidth or has a 'fair' limit. A friend recently subscribed to a service which is limited to 1GB of bandwidth per month which they burned through in a matter of minutes.

CEO

Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish
TutFlixer
Sep 10, 2020
USA
So resolved @sivawc3? You can change title to fixed/resolved so that others need not give sln.

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
I hope it's Solved. If you still have an issue. Reopen Thread. For now, Thread Closed

Reactions: CEO
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources