Somebody has educative.io premium account?

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

stevenpro

TutFlixer
Jan 10, 2021
USA
Hi, I ripped some educative.io courses some time ago using my own semi-auto tools and I want to share a few courses (because I don't have so much free time to rip them) and I need an account if somebody wants to help.

Also I accept suggestions for courses that you need from there in case I get the account.

Thanks.

Last edited:

keyable

TutFlixer
Jan 11, 2022
Georgia
Hey could you please rip these? Thanks!

1. Data Structures for Coding Interviews in C#
2. Developing Applications with ASP.NET Core
3. Learn Object-Oriented Programming in C#
4. C# for Programmers: A Practical Guide
5. Fixing Random: Techniques in C#
6. C# Concurrency for Senior Engineering Interviews
7. Decode the Coding Interview in C#: Real-World Examples
8. Getting Started with LINQ in C#

panthchristian4990

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Nov 8, 2020
India
my request is not being approved mate, if anybody can make a request of the educative.io java for programmers, ace java coding interview, ace javascript coding interview, and also if possible rip the all paths of the educative.io, it will helpful to many.
Then it might be the issue with the downloader because it's not easy to find a downloader that will not ban or block your account

Reactions: fandango

panthchristian4990

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Nov 8, 2020
India
Yes, I have
github student pack
Then you can claim the educative.io subscription and you can copy paste the course content into a CMS like Notion Hint: it's tedious but can prevent dmca as well and can easily share with anyone

I'm suggesting this way because your account will not get blocked.

Ishan09

TutFlixer
Apr 29, 2022
ishan123???
Then you can claim the educative.io subscription and you can copy paste the course content into a CMS like Notion Hint: it's tedious but can prevent dmca as well and can easily share with anyone

I'm suggesting this way because your account will not get blocked.
even if you have github student pack, you cannot access path courses like ace java coding interview and other premium course, if you have to buy the subscription but you will get that at less price, we can afford it if we group buy it.

bitsentinal

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Apr 18, 2021
Europe
GIthub student developer or any free trials of sort will not give you access to the Interview preperation resources.

Either wait till August*** ( might change) when Professor may start second bactch. Or just groupby wiith 4-5 of your friends.

I have done this in my college and 7 friends accessed it so cost came down considerably.

samuel38

TutFlixer
Feb 3, 2021
US
even if you have github student pack, you cannot access path courses like ace java coding interview and other premium course, if you have to buy the subscription but you will get that at less price, we can afford it if we group buy it.
Yes, paths are not accessible
We can buy in group

uniwebr

TutFlixer
Sep 9, 2020
CMB
Can anyone tell what downloader you are using to download Educative.io courses
@BrainSugar check this github repo, seems promising (I haven't tried yet)
github dot com/anilabhadatta/educative.io_scraper

To view the downloaded courses, it has the Educative-Viewer repository
github dot com/anilabhadatta/educative-viewer

PS: I have no idea in which file format it saves the downloaded course content as it requires the "Educative-Viewer" to view the course.

panthchristian4990

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Nov 8, 2020
India
GIthub student developer or any free trials of sort will not give you access to the Interview preperation resources.

Either wait till August*** ( might change) when Professor may start second bactch. Or just groupby wiith 4-5 of your friends.

I have done this in my college and 7 friends accessed it so cost came down considerably.
Scrapping or ripping is not allowed with the premium tools account. Don't even think about it or else you will get banned make sure you keep that in mind

Latest resources