Sorry! You must have at least 5 posts to post link. Your current posts count is 0. ?

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

blues_clues

TutFlixer
Dec 14, 2021
Asia
I tried pasting the link as text but I still get the error. Do I still need to post or comment 5 times even though I'm not pasting a link? Sorry kinda new here :(

Reactions: ganeshji

Yaqoob Developer

TutFlixer
Jun 22, 2022
Pakistan
So Sorry! You must have at least 5 posts to post link. Your current posts count is 0. that just came up when I stupidly tried to do a request. Im guessing that you want me to be active in forums before? or have I missed something.

me best regards =P

Yaqoob Developer

TutFlixer
Jun 22, 2022
Pakistan
So Sorry! You must have at least 5 posts to post link. Your current posts count is 0. that just came up when I stupidly tried to do a request. Im guessing that you want me to be active in forums before? or have I missed something.

me best regards =P

Reactions: daneee

Yaqoob Developer

TutFlixer
Jun 22, 2022
Pakistan

me best regards =P

Yaqoob Developer

TutFlixer
Jun 22, 2022
Pakistan

me best regards =P

Hanta

TutFlixer
Jul 5, 2022
Canada

me best regards =P
lol i see you getting your 5 posts

• Haha
Reactions: seneca1

Shamim231

TutFlixer
Aug 21, 2022
Pakistan

me best regards =P
happened the same with me, to post link just remove http and www from link, like if the link is "https:/www.-smth.-com-" then write it like stm,com , it shall work

Latest resources