suggestion for Java course

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

messi94

TutFlixer
Dec 29, 2020
canada
Hi everybody, can anyone please suggest me java course. I am thinking to learn a programming language to make career into it, and selected java as my first language. so if anybody can suggest something to me.

Reactions: Raghavsharma007

Siddharth1202

TutFlixer
Dec 17, 2020
India
Go for Abdul Bari's sir Java course it is the best and will take you from basics to advance topics. It is almost 60 hours so it covers almost all the topics you can find in on udemy if it is not here

Reactions: messi94

redinoj

TutFlixer
Dec 13, 2020
IN
Java is not suitable as a first language for a new comer. But I am not going to judge, you can learn it since its pretty simple but the language itself is way too vast.
Going with Abdul Bari's Java masterclass course or The complete Java Software Development masterclass by Tim Buchalka. I have both and can vouch for both.

messi94

TutFlixer
Dec 29, 2020
canada
So which Language you suggest for new comer? i downloaded abdul Bari's lecture and his explaination seems very good. btw i have studied mechanical engineering few year back and their they taught us basic of C language. so i have little bit idea about programming.

noobprogrammer

TutFlixer
Sep 30, 2020
Uganda
You can follow mosh java tutorial, he has basic to advance course on java.. And you can also go for udemy Abdul Bari's java masterclass course, He is also best.

redinoj

TutFlixer
Dec 13, 2020
IN
If you know C, then learning Java shouldn't be a problem. Since you mentioned you're going to pick Java as your first language, I suggested it might not be the right choice.

Latest resources