TechWorld With Nana - The Ultimate Course for IT Beginners

TechWorld With Nana - The Ultimate Course for IT Beginners

Register & Get access to index

Satoru Gojo

Uploader
Jun 6, 2022
Satoru Gojo submitted a new resource:

TechWorld With Nana - The Ultimate Course for IT Beginners - Getting started in IT The Ultimate Course for IT Beginners

e7182f-2ba9de74ff00450181a0fdd58b2f2806-mv2.png

Getting started in IT
The Ultimate Course for IT Beginners​

A mini-bootcamp for learning the complete Software Development Life Cycle by taking up all key roles in practice one by one!​

Inside an IT project -
From 0 to Junior Engineer​

Why we created this course
We get a...​

Read more about this resource...

JSLover

TutFlixer
Nov 4, 2020
Delta@143
Hi Friends, this course is fantastic and brilliant curriculam to become a junior dev, but the only issue is that why she taught by using only Var keyword(data type) in the javascript section, am not sure why she taught ES6 variable like let or const intead 'var'. can any one can answer this.

macapixes

TutFlixer
Feb 15, 2022
Colombia
Git update anyone?
Have you even finished the first 11 chapters? Or are you just hoarding courses for nothing.

The update has just been released. Give it some time.

If you are really interested in doing the course which is quite long, you can start with the first chapters while the update is posted on here.

hellraiser98

TutFlixer
Sep 7, 2020
India
Hi Friends, this course is fantastic and brilliant curriculam to become a junior dev, but the only issue is that why she taught by using only Var keyword(data type) in the javascript section, am not sure why she taught ES6 variable like let or const intead 'var'. can any one can answer this.

This is not a Javascript course, buddy. She has taught enough to create a v1 of Teamable app (the app which she built in order to showcase the workflow more than actually teaching Javascript), then she does the app using Vue.js. This course is geared / more inclined towards people who want to just take the first step into the world of IT, plus, this is the precursor course to her DevOps Bootcamp, this is how she, herself is marketing this course.

There are plenty of JavaScript courses available here / freely available on YouTube (FreeCodeCamp, etc., you get the point I hope), you can refer to those in order to really dive deeper into JavaScript. Either way, the content of JavaScript taught in this course is not enough. But by completing this course, you'll at least have a know-how of how things are done in an Agile, Fast Paced environment to say the least.

professorphoenixx

TutFlixer
Sep 29, 2020
KTM
t hoarding courses for nothing.

Have you even finished the first 11 chapters? Or are you just hoarding courses for nothing.

The update has just been released. Give it some time.

If you are really interested in doing the course which is quite long, you can start with the first chapters while the update is posted on here.
Yes I did. Since I am already familiar with Frontend Concept I skipped that part and looking to backend section. Did built Teamable app with react too. Currently into NodeJS section which I am finishing this week. So, was hoping to get git section asap. I know it's too much to ask since our admin are very generous to contribute it for free.

JSLover

TutFlixer
Nov 4, 2020
Delta@143
This is not a Javascript course, buddy. She has taught enough to create a v1 of Teamable app (the app which she built in order to showcase the workflow more than actually teaching Javascript), then she does the app using Vue.js. This course is geared / more inclined towards people who want to just take the first step into the world of IT, plus, this is the precursor course to her DevOps Bootcamp, this is how she, herself is marketing this course.

There are plenty of JavaScript courses available here / freely available on YouTube (FreeCodeCamp, etc., you get the point I hope), you can refer to those in order to really dive deeper into JavaScript. Either way, the content of JavaScript taught in this course is not enough. But by completing this course, you'll at least have a know-how of how things are done in an Agile, Fast Paced environment to say the least.
Ok Man. Thanks for the reply

Reactions: mynameisam

macapixes

TutFlixer
Feb 15, 2022
Colombia
Yes I did. Since I am already familiar with Frontend Concept I skipped that part and looking to backend section. Did built Teamable app with react too. Currently into NodeJS section which I am finishing this week. So, was hoping to get git section asap. I know it's too much to ask since our admin are very generous to contribute it for free.
Ok idgafos about all of that.
You are not an IT beginner then. There are plenty of Git courses out there if that's what you wanna learn.

Latest resources