Register & Get access to index

theatomize

I learn; therefore, I am
Uploader
TutFlixer
Jul 25, 2021
India
theatomize submitted a new resource:

The Complete Data Structures and Algorithms Course in Python - Includes All Assets (Python Files + Solutions) and Subtitles

Description​

Welcome to the Complete Data Structures and Algorithms in Python Bootcamp, the most modern, and the most complete Data Structures and Algorithms in Python course on the internet.
At 40+ hours, this is the most comprehensive course online to help you ace your coding interviews and learn about Data Structures and Algorithms in Python. You will see 100+ Interview Questions done at the top technology companies such as Apple,Amazon, Google and...

Read more about this resource...

theatomize

I learn; therefore, I am
Uploader
TutFlixer
Jul 25, 2021
India
could you upload this course in 1080p quality, my eyesight is poor! thanks
Did you stream via GDrive? If so, the quality could have been poor due to Google's compression. Can you try downloading a video and then play it in a media player? 720p looks pretty good to me.
(Also, 1080p is double the size of 720p)

Lightning Storm

TutFlixer
Oct 28, 2021
UK
Did you stream via GDrive? If so, the quality could have been poor due to Google's compression. Can you try downloading a video and then play it in a media player? 720p looks pretty good to me.
(Also, 1080p is double the size of 720p)
i downloaded it placed in my computer to play offline, I noticed that the video resolution is low at 720p, could you re-upload it in 1080p quality

Reactions: Jeyakarthick

Latest resources