Register & Get access to index

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
TUTProfessor submitted a new resource:

The Futur Course Collection - Whether you are just starting out or have been a creative professional for some time, we have conten

5e66cb1249b7875597936892-shop-opengraph.jpg

Whether you are just starting out or have been a creative professional for some time, we have content that can help.

Courses & Ebook Inc Below:

The Futur Color for Creatives
The Futur Advanced Strategy Bundle
The Futur Business Bootcamp V with Chris Do
The Futur Greatest Font Bundle of all Time Complete
The Futur How To Find Clients
The Futur Logo Design & Construction
The Futur Brand Strategy Fundamentals...

Read more about this resource...

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
U had uploaded this resource way before you , around 1 week earlier but you did not accept it - And this is from Babiato.co
First of all i dont download any course from babiato for posting. These was from direct wso source. I forgot to publish earlier. Recently i was searching for managing money course but found its not on our drive so shared it.

secondly I didnt approve yours because you are posting separately (as well as not following posting format properly like no thumbnail no source url no icon) & our files are ready to publish.

I hope you got your answer.

For your other resource follow the guidelines posted on user guide fix them with source url it will be approved or get removed after a week(if no changes are made).

pnhaaa

Manny Pacman
Premium
TutFlixer
Oct 1, 2022
Asia
Thank you very much for this, but I noticed many videos are corrupted. Is there a way to fix this on a mac?

TutFlixer
Sep 30, 2022
Netherlands
Thanks for sharing but the files seem corrupt. Filenames have nothing to do with the topic covered in the video, videos are not sorted in order. Not sure if there are missing files as well.

mt3c12

TutFlixer
Sep 23, 2022
right behind you
Hey guys, so the file is huge 55gb and I got a slow internet connection. I'm mostly interested in "The Futur How To Find Clients" video, can someone tell me which part I should download to get that video?

Latest resources