The Ultimate DevOps Bootcamp - 2023

The Ultimate DevOps Bootcamp - 2023

Register & Get access to index

Satoru Gojo

Uploader
Jun 6, 2022
Satoru Gojo submitted a new resource:

The Ultimate DevOps Bootcamp - 2023 - The ultimate DevOps Bootcamp course for all your DevOps learning

4347106-9cfa.jpg
The ultimate DevOps Bootcamp course for all your DevOps learning

Description​

About the course

Are you looking to advance your career in the IT field further? The DevOps Bootcamp course provides an excellent starting point for anyone who wants working knowledge in this rapidly-growing area. Not only will it teach you about the core culture and practices, but it will also give insight into some of its most...

Read more about this resource...

dodgyrik

TutFlixer
Nov 25, 2022
UK
Thanks

The Complete DevOps Bootcamp\39. Lab Setup\3. Demo - Install VirtualBox on Windows.mp4. The file is corrupt
The Complete DevOps Bootcamp\39. Lab Setup\8. Demo - Multiple VMs & Networking.mp4. The file is corrupt

Last edited:

macapixes

TutFlixer
Feb 15, 2022
Colombia
Thanks

The Complete DevOps Bootcamp\39. Lab Setup\3. Demo - Install VirtualBox on Windows.mp4. The file is corrupt
The Complete DevOps Bootcamp\39. Lab Setup\8. Demo - Multiple VMs & Networking.mp4. The file is corrupt
Bro, those files are fine.
Please make sure of using VLC or any other good video player.

Reactions: navee

macapixes

TutFlixer
Feb 15, 2022
Colombia
The errors come up during the extractions from the compressed files.
Dude if I could play them it's because all the .rar files had no problem during the extraction.
Check your internet connection or make sure they are downloaded with the right extension.

Reactions: navee

animsh

TutFlixer
Feb 16, 2021
India
Hello @Sataru Gojo
Satoru Gojo submitted a new resource:

The Ultimate DevOps Bootcamp - 2023 - The ultimate DevOps Bootcamp course for all your DevOps learning

Read more about this resource...

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to you because I am interested in downloading and sharing Udemy courses on tutflix website. However, as Udemy content is now DRM protected, the methods that are available online are no longer working. I was wondering if you have any solution or way to bypass this DRM protection that you could share with me and other members of the community. If you could let me know how I can contact you or if you have any tips or tricks that could help, it would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your time and assistance.

Reactions: samflicks

anon_sue

TutFlixer
Jan 31, 2023
United States
I can't seem to be able to download them. Every single time I try to download them, following the instructions, I get "Error: no files selected", even though I am selecting files and following all the steps. Additionally, the "share" button shows no links for me so I can't even put them in Jdownloader

hellraiser98

TutFlixer
Sep 7, 2020
India
Good course, but without the labs, it's pretty okay. Quality is top-notch as usual, no compromises there, thank you for the share!

Latest resources