Trying to Study 10 hours a day.

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

prince_singh

TutFlixer
Dec 4, 2020
planet
It is just an experiment. My exams are near. can I study for 10 hours every day without getting distracted?

p.s: maximum I can study 4 hours a day. when I push myself.

I will be reporting here every day for 1 month. or more.

New update : now I can study 6 hour easily. after that my focus is not that good. but I am keep pushing.

p.s : you guys are so awesome. appreciate all the advices.

Last edited:

CodeVj

TutFlixer
Apr 5, 2021
Web
I am also doing same but ny goal is 12 hr day do it with some time-lapse its look so productive

CodeVj

TutFlixer
Apr 5, 2021
Web
What are Studying Specificlly ?
If it's DSA , Problem Solving OR Development
Can i join ?
I am learning frontend development with projects
And #DSA also with daily 2 3 leetcode or any type questions on DSA.
Yup you also can join i am restating my development and learning DSA from 5 th #December because of new content

Takeshi Kovach

TutFlixer
Sep 19, 2020
India
I am learning frontend development with projects
And #DSA also with daily 2 3 leetcode or any type questions on DSA.
Yup you also can join i am restating my development and learning DSA from 5 th #December because of new content
i will also like to join you..
we can create some discord server or grp to track the progress and encourage .

Wanderer

TutFlixer
Sep 7, 2020
Remote
Reading a book isn’t a race—the better the book, the more slowly it should be absorbed.

The number of books completed is a vanity metric. As you know more, you leave more books unfinished. Focus on new concepts with predictive power.

To think clearly, understand the basics. If you’re memorizing advanced concepts without being able to re-derive them as needed, you’re lost.

More hours will not necessarily convert into more knowledge.

Its better to focus on productivity.

Distribute your syllabus in chunk and try to handle one at a time.

Also remember that an exam is not an end game, there is many more things that will come in life.

Your life is a firefly blink in a night. You’re here for such a brief period of time

Make sure you enjoy it, because there is no legacy. There’s nothing to leave. We’re all going to be gone. Our children will be gone. Our works will be dust.

rickysedin

TutFlixer
Nov 17, 2020
Testing@123
Reading a book isn’t a race—the better the book, the more slowly it should be absorbed.

The number of books completed is a vanity metric. As you know more, you leave more books unfinished. Focus on new concepts with predictive power.

To think clearly, understand the basics. If you’re memorizing advanced concepts without being able to re-derive them as needed, you’re lost.

More hours will not necessarily convert into more knowledge.

Its better to focus on productivity.

Distribute your syllabus in chunk and try to handle one at a time.

Also remember that an exam is not an end game, there is many more things that will come in life.

Your life is a firefly blink in a night. You’re here for such a brief period of time

Make sure you enjoy it, because there is no legacy. There’s nothing to leave. We’re all going to be gone. Our children will be gone. Our works will be dust.
Wow did not expect to get his this hard that quickly

Reactions: silica

Latest resources