TutFlixer
Sep 6, 2020
Not Known
Bagadurshah submitted a new resource:

UI.DEV - Learn React - This is a Course From UI.Dev

UI.DEV - REACT
react.jpg

• Random Blogs
    It's not that blog posts are bad, it's that finding and piecing together unrelated yet up to date posts that form a linear, cohesive path to learning complex technical topics is hard.
  • Youtube Videos
    It's happened to all of us, one moment you're using Youtube to learn about React's useEffect Hook and the next you're watching a "KIDS REACT TO PAYPHONES" video. Finding...

Read more about this resource...

iamlearner

TutFlixer
Sep 11, 2020
india
Great. I have completed exactly half of the React course. Tyler is amazing. Next after I complete this course I'll start react router v4 and redux. I have decided to complete and master each and every course of Tyler, so that I can say I am a front end developer.

Reactions: bajpai

iamlearner

TutFlixer
Sep 11, 2020
india
In the industry they use the latest versions v5 and v6. But these versions are nothing but new features added to the previous. So if u want to learn react router you must learn v4 strongly first. Before you learn v5 make sure u know hooks well.

Reactions: aldicengeng

charliecurly

TutFlixer
Oct 2, 2020
Turkey
how long does it take to complete the course? did you code along with Tyler? or you watched the videos then code? great accomplishment congrats

Latest resources