TutFlixer
Sep 6, 2020
Not Known
Bagadurshah submitted a new resource:

UI.DEV - React Hooks - This is a Course From UI.Dev

UI.DEV - React Hooks
react-hooks-tylermcginnis.jpg

• Random Blogs
    It's not that blog posts are bad, it's that finding and piecing together unrelated yet up to date posts that form a linear, cohesive path to learning complex technical topics is hard.
  • Youtube Videos
    It's happened to all of us, one moment you're using Youtube to learn about React's useEffect Hook and the next you're watching a "KIDS REACT TO...

Read more about this resource...

iamlearner

TutFlixer
Sep 11, 2020
india
Thanks a lot @Bagadurshah, It will really help me. By the way, There is a course that is getting released tomorrow here
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
which is on react. See if anyone can get it. I thought of posting it in the request section but the rules say we cannot reqest for 'not yet released' courses. So, I am just making you guys familier about this course, if anyone get it we will post it here.

Reactions: octrhiumlofera

octrhiumlofera

TutFlixer
Sep 9, 2020
Indonesia
@iamlearner Looks interesting (based on the landing page). Has the author ever created a video course before? Seems to be his first one.

The rips might not come out quickly. Just remind us (or yourself) to post a request when the course is released (which is said to be tomorrow).

iamlearner

TutFlixer
Sep 11, 2020
india
@octrhiumlofera he has done a 'Testing JavaScript' course which is really famous. Read everything on that landing page and do some research about it, you will be ready to die for that course. It is actually a React course for professionals not for beginners, and will be tough by building a production grade application
. I will post a request once it gets released. Anyway some of them like @Bagadurshah has good knowledge of getting good courses, I just wanted to let them know about this course so that they can search it.

Reactions: octrhiumlofera

Latest resources