TutFlixer
Sep 6, 2020
Not Known
Bagadurshah submitted a new resource:

UI.DEV - React Router V5 - This is a Course From UI.Dev

UI.DEV - React Router V5
react-router-v5.jpg

• Random Blogs
    It's not that blog posts are bad, it's that finding and piecing together unrelated yet up to date posts that form a linear, cohesive path to learning complex technical topics is hard.
  • Youtube Videos
    It's happened to all of us, one moment you're using Youtube to learn about React's useEffect Hook and the next you're watching a "KIDS REACT TO...

Read more about this resource...

octrhiumlofera

TutFlixer
Sep 9, 2020
Indonesia
I think you reacted to the wrong place.

Mind the difference between discussion page and resource page (or overview, as admin said).

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
There's an ultimatecourses react router v6 course also. Also remix (from the same guys who made react router) uses / built around react router v6 - so you could get a course on that instead.

Reactions: beblock

a_dev

TutFlixer
Sep 22, 2020
india
@dikk Yes I have downloaded ultimatecourses react router course for now. I'll be learning from that today. Although Tyler's teaching is amazing. I'm desperately waiting for React Query course from ui.dev.
And even though the react router course from Tyler will cover the same as ultimatecourses. I love Tyler's way of teaching because he explains in much deeper way

Reactions: prince_singh

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
@dikk Yes I have downloaded ultimatecourses react router course for now. I'll be learning from that today. Although Tyler's teaching is amazing. I'm desperately waiting for React Query course from ui.dev.
And even though the react router course from Tyler will cover the same as ultimatecourses. I love Tyler's way of teaching because he explains in much deeper way
I thought so. So you feel his way of teaching just clicks with you. I gotta admit that I've checked out some of his courses and he seems to be quite a fast talker and not much bullshitter (similar to fireship.io). He's not that slow paced academind type... ;) In the end you can always check out the official documentation plus run some examples on csb /repl.it / stackblitz / or even locally.

Latest resources