[ZeroToMastery] Complete NodeJS Developer in 2022 (GraphQL, MongoDB, + more)

[ZeroToMastery] Complete NodeJS Developer in 2022 (GraphQL, MongoDB, + more)

Register & Get access to index

blurryface18

TutFlixer
Sep 11, 2020
Nepal
Those sections are not even uploaded on the official course page, how will TutProfessor upload them? For now he uploaded whatever you can find on official course page.

Mfaizan

TutFlixer
May 3, 2021
Pakistan
they are uploaded kindly check and in recent post by admin he mentioned that this is up to date thats why i am asking are they also uploaded here (graphql and authentication)

blurryface18

TutFlixer
Sep 11, 2020
Nepal
@Mfaizan Admin uploaded 30 missing files which were not uploaded when he added resource initially, the authentication and graphql sections are not uploaded. I was the one who listed the 30 missing files above.

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
Here is a compressed version, originally only chapters 1-13 were uploaded (chapters 1-5 are basics, the real meaty stuff starts at #6 but if you are completely new to node, watch from the beginning)
update jun/26: added ch #15 ci/deploy plus 2 new files to ch#13. thats all.
update jun/7: added chapter #14 (original course complete this far only), plus the missing #18-#19 sockets and bonus deno chapters, and the missing appendix chapters

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Mfaizan

TutFlixer
May 3, 2021
Pakistan
Hello the remaing videos of graphql and authentication are uploaded on website .when will they be avaliable here?kindly tell me

uness_99

TutFlixer
Dec 17, 2020
morocco
@TUTProfessor i tried hardly to download the first part and when i finally downloaded it the videos are kind of crushed none of them played for me i hope u get back to Mega it is waaay easy way better to download no issues and videos works just fine or if u can move to BitTorrent or something like this and thank you

Reactions: neotetrax

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
@uness_99 which video player you are currently using? i am not reducing the files size original videos are directly stored on zip

i think it's your player problem

you can try using Potplayer or VLC player

hellraiser98

TutFlixer
Sep 7, 2020
India
Hey man, I was wondering how did you manage to script the actions out. Did you use Youtube-dl & Python? Can you shed some light on the method that you used? Would love to learn something so handy, haha. :D

anor4kk

TutFlixer
Sep 30, 2020
india
thanks for the info..didn't know this and lost my personal mega content ..as soon as I shared it with others... 😂

Latest resources