[ZerotoMastery] Complete React Native Developer in 2022: Zero to Mastery [with Hooks]

[ZerotoMastery] Complete React Native Developer in 2022: Zero to Mastery [with Hooks]

Register & Get access to index

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
TUTProfessor submitted a new resource:

[ZerotoMastery] Complete React Native Developer in 2021: Zero to Mastery [with Hooks] - The only course you need to learn React Native, build large-scale React Native iOS + Android apps fr

If you can, purchase the course from the original Site & support the Developer
PpPWtdj.png

Known Issues:-
*videos are encrypted in bin format & need to encode the videos (sorry for now & wait few days/week)
*if you are not able to stream online on your web browser, stream from...

Read more about this resource...

Dino Tutflix

TutFlixer
Sep 22, 2020
Malaysia
On a separate note, just wanted to chime in on the conversation between @Codeswithankit and @TUTProfessor in the Reviews section (which does not provide reply functionality 😅) for a bit:

If you've done 🎦 video transcoding before, you'd learn that it's a process that's taking quite some time ⏳ to complete, even with the most powerful setup.

The process can be expedited quite a bit with hardware-accelerated transcoding, but the result may not always be as satisfactory when compared to software-based solution. It's a quality vs time tradeoff.

For a massive 27.5 hours collection, I imagine it's gonna take many, many hours, if not days 🗓.

I think @TUTProfessor is doing the community a great favor by uploading the original, larger files first, in order to quench our thirst as quickly as possible, while saving the time-consuming transcoding for later, if that's in the pipeline at all. It always boils down to balancing the tradeoff.

And for that, I applaud @TUTProfessor's strategic effort. 👏👏👏

king

TutFlixer
Sep 10, 2020
australia
thank you as always, but if anyone has time to compress the file, and fit to standard 50 GB mega, it will be really helpful, especially as a backup.. sorry, but I am not asking it a should 🙏

bump

Mankind, Be vigilant.
TutFlixer
Sep 7, 2020
Earth
Yo prof it's me ya boy, i've compressed it to let just say 1/10 of the original size,
what's that?, what about the quality you say ?, the quality fine, you'll not notice a different (i guess)
but i know the update is on the way so i'll compress those too first before i release it to public

and one more thing...
do you want me to give you the download link or just create a new resource ?
i'm fine either way

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
Oh man! Wait i will send the update first, compress full then i will link it to my resources ( if you add on resource it will be duplicate so). :-3

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020

Latest resources