[ZerotoMastery] Complete React Native Developer in 2022: Zero to Mastery [with Hooks]

[ZerotoMastery] Complete React Native Developer in 2022: Zero to Mastery [with Hooks]

Register & Get access to index

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
Can someone upload the "keeping your app up to date" section. It contains 4 videos and this is the only significant change added to the course since 2021... I guess it is not that difficult to figure out an update check mechanism, but still for completeness sake, and for those that do not want to download a huge amount of data again...

p.s. The building focustime simpler demo app files are mostly completely new too, but the app is the same, so it just got reorganized, no real change, probably compared to 2021 version...

Reactions: kevago

kevago

TutFlixer
Sep 26, 2020
Colombia
Can someone upload the "keeping your app up to date" section. It contains 4 videos and this is the only significant change added to the course since 2021... I guess it is not that difficult to figure out an update check mechanism, but still for completeness sake, and for those that do not want to download a huge amount of data again...

p.s. The building focustime simpler demo app files are mostly completely new too, but the app is the same, so it just got reorganized, no real change, probably compared to 2021 version...
you are asking too much, buy the course the I guess. Otherwise you are free to redownload... you cannot ask this for free is very doubtful and senseless

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
you are asking too much, buy the course the I guess. Otherwise you are free to redownload... you cannot ask this for free is very doubtful and senseless
I mean if someone downloaded the latest one, is asking for 4 pieces of files too much you think? ... you gotta be kidding.
If someone even goes to this discussion, reads this, and does it, good, I am happy, if not - then not, nothing happened.
It cost nothing to ask, did you know? This is not "senseless and doubtful", but to each his own I guess.

Last edited:

kevago

TutFlixer
Sep 26, 2020
Colombia
I mean if someone downloaded the latest one, is asking for 4 pieces of files too much you think? ... you gotta be kidding.
If someone even goes to this discussion, reads this, and does it, good, I am happy, if not - then not, nothing happened.
It cost nothing to ask, did you know? This is not "senseless and doubtful", but to each his own I guess.
You know what, you are damn right... I regret from saying that and will provide this!

kevago

TutFlixer
Sep 26, 2020
Colombia

I will provide you with these videos, to be honest it is not a real effort... Apologies!

Reactions: dikk

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
I will be sharing the only missing section for the 2022 from my work account (so it will be only temporary for a couple weeks) here:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
@dikk
Thank you for changing your mind about this. You are a good guy :) Thanks again!

To be honest, the contents are nothing surprising, I thought it would be about in-app upgrade (not expo update), but again this works automatically via the play store anyway.

Latest resources