ZeroToMastery - Complete Web & Mobile Designer in 2023: UI/UX, Figma, +more

ZeroToMastery - Complete Web & Mobile Designer in 2023: UI/UX, Figma, +more

Register & Get access to index

Prolearner

TutFlixer
Jul 8, 2022
India
Upload Completed added Extra Resources PDF
Hello sir I tried downloading the course I completed both the Tak by linkvrtuse but when I clicked to the link it shows something " Simple Ads, consider whitelist and support to maintain server expenses " and shows to select the account it's totally different from what have been shown in download tutorial how can I get the resource link ?

Prolearner

TutFlixer
Jul 8, 2022
India
please update 6 2022
Hello friend, can you help me with the download link Problem Im getting downloaded problem, I'm new here so I don't know much about the system. I have watched the download tutorial but it's not helpful for current problem.

krishnaDSK

TutFlixer
Jul 16, 2022
india
Hi TUTProfessor.
I am new here. I have udemy business account. But not able to download any course completely. Because of Widevine restriction. If possible can you please provide me the below course :-

Course NameThe Ultimate Oracle SQL Course: SQL Made Practical
AuthorCarlos from Stand out dev Academy

Reactions: ashok321

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
@dikk man you think you can upload the compressed version of the course this new update the previous one I lost i hope you can
checked into this version and the last one before. Most of the files / sections have changed substantially, so I would need to redownload and possibly recompress the whole thing again.

While I am not sure what substantiated these changes, did figma change so much? Why did they chage it so much? It's like the SEO course that was basically redone by a different person in a different way...

Latest resources