Register & Get access to index

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
TUTProfessor submitted a new resource:

[ZeroToMastery] TensorFlow Developer Certificate in 2021: Zero to Mastery - Pass the TensorFlow Developer Certification Exam by Google. Become an AI, Machine Learning, and Deep

FPs6GPF.jpg

Pass the TensorFlow Developer Certification Exam by Google. Become an AI, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning expert!

What you'll learn
  • Learn to pass Google's official TensorFlow Developer Certificate exam (and add it to your resume)
  • Build TensorFlow models using Computer Vision, Convolutional Neural Networks and Natural Language Processing
  • Complete access to ALL interactive notebooks and ALL course slides as...

Read more about this resource...

iamarh

TutFlixer
Sep 7, 2020
Bangladesh
EDIT: I was able to once I used my limited 15gb account to access. It seems my unlimited account was not working for some reason

@TUTProfessor I am unable to download this resource. It says file not found. I tried all 3 links.

Thank you for making education accessible for everyone.

Error: File not found: 1WleC1zmTWnnsPPHrFgowuODclizBJYS5.

Last edited:

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
guys, I think the rclone script that is being used for this functionality is not 100% reliable. I almost always get a page not found error, then just click on the load button again (next to the auth code you pasted) maybe once or twice and the files will appear. always. so it's really not a big deal. be a bit more flexible / patient / understanding with your free content

Reactions: webman19

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
The Main problem is Rclone OAuth using on Millions of Websites & Server So its thworing "Rate Limit Exceed Error" Working on it will be solved Soon. But if you use your own OAuth Client Id for now there is no error issue you will face

arun dev

TutFlixer
Nov 14, 2020
Bangladesh
Thanks for the upload @TUTProfessor , was waiting for this course for a while. Much Appriciated. Although I was not successfull in downloading it..
Why did we switch over from Mega to Gdrive as a solution to download the resources though.?

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
I do use my own oauth - did just out of curiosity - btw. procedure is slightly different than written as of now. But still even with my own oauth it does this page not found error almost every time. And it does go away after 1-2 tries all the time.

I understand the main thing is that no one will have the link to the original file / folder on gdrive (or any other rclone supported platform) since it does its api calls on the server. Also no limit exceeded issues. So people who enjoy ruining stuff can go and eat a donkey's a//.

Reactions: Frowzy

jamescomb1

TutFlixer
Apr 30, 2021
USA
I was able to download all the files, but I am able to only extract part1 with the password. The other files are not being extracted with the same password.

Raghav

TutFlixer
Oct 4, 2020
India
lol I have finally imported it but its showing downloading Quota has been exceeded XD as per I know it depends upon my shared drive we got around 10TB transfer for 24 hrs. How's that possible I don't even download 1GB in 24 hrs o_O

image.png

Reactions: Frowzy

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
run a test on the files with rar / winrar. Maybe one of the files is damaged - that can be a reason for this. the pass must be as you wrote.

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
@awal test the downloaded files. open the first rar file in winrar, enter password, there is a test function, click that. it will show you which file is bad, download that again, that is all. i cannot explain it any better

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
chapter 10 and 11 is out now - nlp fundamentals and milestone project 2 skimlit...

Last edited:
Reactions: Ramakanth

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
make a folder move that files on that folder then download that folder

Reactions: garg4fb

Latest resources