Register & Get access to index

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
TUTProfessor submitted a new resource:

ZeroToMastery - Learning to Meditate [Productivity & Focus] - Learn to meditate from scratch. Become a better candidate, a more efficient learner, a more producti

Meditation-Thumbnail-2-Academy.png

Learn to meditate from scratch. Become a better candidate, a more efficient learner, a more productive employee, and a happier person by using the techniques you'll learn in this meditation course!

Course overview​

Become a better candidate, a more efficient learner, a more productive employee, and even a happier person that is able to outperform others by using...

Read more about this resource...

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
@charliecurly focused meditation is there, it is a week1 challenge.

Anyway, I did compress this one too, using these sources (so tutflix overlays are still in there FYI). As 8+gb is a bit much for this course, also full hd is wasteful for such a thing I did a 960x540 re-encode, audio to 128kbit stereo (not mono this time) AAX from 300+kbits. Also keeping 20fps as that is almost as flussig as it needs to be ;) I've also reorganized and renamed the files so they sit flush next to each other, not scattered in subfolders of folders. Re-encoded size is less than 5% of original...
Anyway you can grab it from:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Codeswithankit

TutFlixer
Jan 23, 2021
India

Anyway, I did compress this one too, using these sources (so tutflix overlays are still in there FYI). As 8+gb is a bit much for this course, also full hd is wasteful for such a thing I did a 960x540 re-encode, audio to 128kbit stereo (not mono this time) AAX from 300+kbits. Also keeping 20fps as that is almost as flussig as it needs to be ;) I've also reorganized and renamed the files so they sit flush next to each other, not scattered in subfolders of folders. Re-encoded size is less than 5% of original...
Hello buddy. Thanks for the compressed file. But I am not able to download.

Please check
Thanks

charliecurly

TutFlixer
Oct 2, 2020
Turkey

Thank you for your effort. Yeah I saw the focused guided meditation week 1 challenge but I could not find week2, week3 or week4 guided meditations(challenges). There are only instructions for the weekly challenges no guided meditations.

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
Hello buddy. Thanks for the compressed file. But I am not able to download.

Please check
Thanks
As usual, try a different browser first, that usually helps. My suggestion is firefox or if you are using that, try edge, or a free proxy somewhere (and piut the link inside), etc.

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
Thank you for your effort. Yeah I saw the focused guided meditation week 1 challenge but I could not find week2, week3 or week4 guided meditations(challenges). There are only instructions for the weekly challenges no guided meditations.
You are right. I Just checked the videos in question and in the video she says to download the meditation in MP3 format under the video on the course site... So those are all missing.

@TUTProfessor Could you (or get someone to) check the mp3 files that belong to the weekly (week1-2-3-4) challenges?
The videos are all there, but there are no mp3 file attached, those must have been left out.

Reactions: charliecurly

Phreak

TutFlixer
Mar 28, 2021
India

Thank you for the re-upload and that too on zippyshare. I wonder why everyone else doesn't use zippyshare. It's so hassle-free!

Reactions: dikk

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
You are right. I Just checked the videos in question and in the video she says to download the meditation in MP3 format under the video on the course site... So those are all missing.

@TUTProfessor Could you (or get someone to) check the mp3 files that belong to the weekly (week1-2-3-4) challenges?
The videos are all there, but there are no mp3 file attached, those must have been left out.
yeah i see there are 4/5 videos left, they didnt catch on my script

i will upload them manually here & update the resource with complete again

BriceFlow

TutFlixer
Apr 22, 2022
France
yeah i see there are 4/5 videos left, they didnt catch on my script

i will upload them manually here & update the resource with complete again
Hello Prof, did I miss the uploaded ressources somewhere please ? Can't find them. Thanks in advance for your help.

overchip

TutFlixer
Mar 16, 2022
Over the clouds

Thank you, my dude. You are awesome! As always!

Latest resources