Register & Get access to index

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
TUTProfessor submitted a new resource:

ZeroToMastery - Rust Programming: The Complete Developer's Guide - Learn the Rust programming language from scratch! Learn how to code & build real-world applications

Size:- 22GB+
Iy6l0If.png

Learn the Rust programming language from scratch! Learn how to code & build real-world applications using Rust so that you can get hired and be recognized as a top programmer. No previous experience needed.​

What you'll learn​

• ✓Fundamentals of computer programming concepts such as...

Read more about this resource...

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
Thanks for the upload, huge amount of data as usual :D
The last chapter - "Final Project: Clip stash" is missing, though it seems to be available on the zerotomastery site. I hope you can upload that too.

ALIAS

TutFlixer
Aug 16, 2021
srilanka
The last chapter - "Final Project: Clip stash" is missing, though it seems to be available on the zerotomastery site. I hope you can upload that too.
you are doing a great job by compressing large files bro. it really helps people like us with small internet plans. do it regularly for all courses please. And also when i try to dowload your bug bounty compressed course, it doesn't download. the link stops. can you fix it

Reactions: TwoTimer

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
I will compress it in a few days, just hang on a bit. Would be good to have the last chapter too until then.

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
@ALIAS bug bounty course seems to be working for me. If download stalls (stops) mid-course, use jdownloader or wait a few hours and try again. Do not be late link will expire in 2 weeks as I see it.

steve

TutFlixer
Sep 9, 2020
192.168. 1.1
@ALIAS bug bounty course seems to be working for me. If download stalls (stops) mid-course, use jdownloader or wait a few hours and try again. Do not be late link will expire in 2 weeks as I see it.
quick question : do you compress by downloading videos or do it in google drive and download it.

ALIAS

TutFlixer
Aug 16, 2021
srilanka
Yeah thanks bro . I was able to download both the bug bounty and freelancing courses. You are doing a great help. Can you upload the zerotomastery hacking course too in small size please ? And you can talk with the admin to open a new thread regarding compressed courses. It will be very helpful for many. Thanks

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
quick question : do you compress by downloading videos or do it in google drive and download it.
I guess it is not impossible to do it on google drive using GCP and having access and download to your own drive and recompress there, but it would involve substantially more code and effort compared to just downloading and recompressing and reuploading.

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
=
Will add soon...🥱

• Love
Reactions: satishnaikawadi

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
I compressed the files so far available, the last chapter is not yet uploaded, I hope @TUTProfessor will finish it once he he has the time. So far size is below 1gb slightly. Resized down to 720p and 5fps, full hd seems to me was enlarged anyway (pic was kinda blurry). I will upload once complete.

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
Reactions: deepakplay14

ALIAS

TutFlixer
Aug 16, 2021
srilanka
I compressed the files so far available, the last chapter is not yet uploaded, I hope @TUTProfessor will finish it once he he has the time. So far size is below 1gb slightly. Resized down to 720p and 5fps, full hd seems to me was enlarged anyway (pic was kinda blurry). I will upload once complete.
Thanks bro . If you have time can you upload all the zerotomastery courses in compressed version please. Thanks

Latest resources