ZeroToMastery - Solidity, Ethereum, and Blockchain: The Complete Developer's Guide

ZeroToMastery - Solidity, Ethereum, and Blockchain: The Complete Developer's Guide

Register & Get access to index

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
TUTProfessor submitted a new resource:

ZeroToMastery - Solidity, Ethereum, and Blockchain: The Complete Developer's Guide - Learn Solidity from scratch, from an industry expert. You'll learn Solidity fundamentals all the way

Academy-Thumbnail.png

Learn Solidity from scratch, from an industry expert. You'll learn Solidity fundamentals all the way to advanced blockchain technologies so that you'll be able to go from beginner to building your own web3 projects and getting hired as a Blockchain Developer.

Course overview​

We guarantee you that this is the most comprehensive and up-to-date course to learn Solidity...

Read more about this resource...

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
Thanks for the upload. The "teacher" is really below ztm Andrei's standards. And also he tries to hype all crypto / defi / etc. crap, well not surprising in such a course.

But I would really suggest anyone interested in this, linked list data structure called the blockchain, to check out the "line goes up - the problem with nfts" documenatry (2hrs, I know, a lot) + coffeezilla's youtube channel, and at least Molly White's
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
site... for an anchor in reality. Scammers abound in this space where theres little to no regulations. Yet.

Vishnu.S

TutFlixer
Apr 1, 2021
India
Thanks for the upload. The "teacher" is really below ztm Andrei's standards. And also he tries to hype all crypto / defi / etc. crap, well not surprising in such a course.

But I would really suggest anyone interested in this, linked list data structure called the blockchain, to check out the "line goes up - the problem with nfts" documenatry (2hrs, I know, a lot) + coffeezilla's youtube channel, and at least Molly White's
site... for an anchor in reality. Scammers abound in this space where theres little to no regulations. Yet.
But it is not about the course on NFT its about solidity, Ethereum blockchain course so is it not a good course then can you suggest a good course?

Reactions: rameshlku

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
But it is not about the course on NFT its about solidity, Ethereum blockchain course so is it not a good course then can you suggest a good course?
Yeah, I know that it is not about nft, but about programming in javascript solidity (well, solidity is 90% js anyway). Getting a job I guess is kinda ok compared to putting your life's savings onto any kind of decentralized linked list. NFT's are also blockchain and most of them are on the ethereum blockchain fyi.

Anyway I've read it in recent days that the indian government wants to add an extra 28-30% tax on all crypto transactions. On top of the already existing income tax. Is that true?

Vishnu.S

TutFlixer
Apr 1, 2021
India
Yeah, I know that it is not about nft, but about programming in javascript solidity (well, solidity is 90% js anyway). Getting a job I guess is kinda ok compared to putting your life's savings onto any kind of decentralized linked list. NFT's are also blockchain and most of them are on the ethereum blockchain fyi.

Anyway I've read it in recent days that the indian government wants to add an extra 28-30% tax on all crypto transactions. On top of the already existing income tax. Is that true?
No, I don't think so where did you get that news. Anyways Government will approve the fact one day that the web3 is the future ...

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
No, I don't think so where did you get that news. Anyways Government will approve the fact one day that the web3 is the future ...
web3 is definitely not the future. It might be part of it, but it will not replace anything. It's mostly just a fad like so many other things were. Anyway, the tax is not levied *yet*, but just 2 links amongst the many e.g.:
-

-

Vishnu.S

TutFlixer
Apr 1, 2021
India
web3 is definitely not the future. It might be part of it, but it will not replace anything. It's mostly just a fad like so many other things were. Anyway, the tax is not levied *yet*, but just 2 links amongst the many e.g.:
-

-
Not it just a plan government not approved this ,

I say web 3 is future because of it offers a 25LPA in india itself so as the salery itself is dements the future stack eg:: in the olden days people says that machine learning is the future means it offers the high sallery that time..

Also even ML itself is build in the foundation of web 2 not the web 3 is taking the role.

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
Not it just a plan government not approved this ,

I say web 3 is future because of it offers a 25LPA in india itself so as the salery itself is dements the future stack eg:: in the olden days people says that machine learning is the future means it offers the high sallery that time..

Also even ML itself is build in the foundation of web 2 not the web 3 is taking the role.
OK, I can understand if salary is good for blockchain devs. That is one opinion. With the rest we do not agree but everyone can have their own opinion. I respect that.

Just please never put too much money into crypto. Maybe some pocket money just for fun - if you happen to catch a hype phase, good, if not, it is not life-altering loss. The scams are going on for years now, and everytime a big crash comes 1-2 year silence, and then hype again. People always forget.

Reactions: Vishnu.S

CodeVj

TutFlixer
Apr 5, 2021
Web

Indian rupees getting down day by day. Indian government see the future that's government makes money by crypto. Others country making tax free and Indian making growth on tax.
Other country encourage people to use crypto NFT learn Trade they provide accounts also.

Last edited:

ryuuja

TutFlixer
Oct 8, 2021
Vietnam

Can you suggest some good courses for web3 / blockchain programming for beginners? I have a background in FE and I have already known the fundamental concepts of blockchain due to ZTM web3 course

Reactions: Joude

matirodrize

TutFlixer
Jun 16, 2022
Argentina
Indian rupees getting down day by day. Indian government see the future that's government makes money by crypto. Others country making tax free and Indian making growth on tax.
Other country encourage people to use crypto NFT learn Trade they provide accounts also.
I don't know about the rest of the world, but I can tell you about Latin America and here many countries are regulating crypto severely. Without going any further, look at the US and all the regulation that is going on, do not think it is only in India.
On the other hand, and this is a reflection of mine, bitcoin was born to be P2P, decentralized, but the greed for money took this beautiful technology down another path. Just read "A Cypherpunk's Manifesto" by Eric Hughes or Satoshi's white paper and the ideals were different. The future has to be Decentralized!

Reactions: Joude

Latest resources