ZeroToMastery - Complete Next.js Developer in 2023: Zero to Mastery

ZeroToMastery - Complete Next.js Developer in 2023: Zero to Mastery

Register & Get access to index

thulfiqaur

TutFlixer
Jun 6, 2022
Afghanistan
Hi, thanks for the update, but this course is too big (more than 30GB).
For me it take more than a week to download it all (due to slow speed internet I have)
So would you please provide a compressed updated version of this course?

Last edited:

djamelall22

TutFlixer
Aug 31, 2022
algeria
The course is not yet complete, it is missing 2-3 chapters at the end. They are not yet officially released. I'd wait a bit for this to be honest.

But for fun, here is the course as it is now, probably 85% complete, all compressed (~2.5gb):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
please if you have time, can you put a new lnk with the compressed version? tank you so much

draft

TutFlixer
Dec 17, 2021
Algeria
After a long await ;) here is the *FULL* complete course. I have only added the missing chapters and files (regarding next.js v12 update in chapter #3 as well + chapters 19-20-21) from the latest udemy-based update, the rest is from the original source. Size compressed is ~3.5gb (cca. 1/10th of original)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey @dikk bro, could you re-up this to rapidshare or hotfile? The current link has gone premium.

asifraza

TutFlixer
Feb 25, 2022
pakistan
is this full version or some files are missing? asking because zeto to mastery figma course which was updated recently is missing 160+ videos. and previous update is of 33 gbs and this update is of 11 gbs.

Latest resources