DesignCourse UI-UX By Gary Simon [Updated 2023]

DesignCourse UI-UX By Gary Simon [Updated 2023]

Register & Get access to index

hammadzfr

TutFlixer
Aug 26, 2022
pakistan
Bro it keep saying invalid visit detected(on linkvertise website) even though I have deleted all the extensions I had, like all the adblockers and vpns). Do u know of any solution ? please help me

PaulPap

TutFlixer
Aug 24, 2022
World
Bro it keep saying invalid visit detected(on linkvertise website) even though I have deleted all the extensions I had, like all the adblockers and vpns). Do u know of any solution ? please help me
did you cleaned the cache of the browser? If not maybe something keep the page blocked. Then if you were afraid of malicious popup or similar stuff you can use a free online server to load the page then, once you have the links, just download them from your pc straightly ;)

PrincessKitty14

Princess Kitty
TutFlixer
Sep 13, 2022
United states of america
did you cleaned the cache of the browser? If not maybe something keep the page blocked. Then if you were afraid of malicious popup or similar stuff you can use a free online server to load the page then, once you have the links, just download them from your pc straightly ;)
having the same problem, clean browser, no adblock, no vpn, no proxy, i've tried in chrome, opera and firefox and i still can't get the links, can't they just post them to google drive?

Domeck

TutFlixer
Nov 4, 2023
Nicaragua
I downloaded the files twice, but I've been unable to extract them. I get an error "Too small block encountered". Is anyone else having troubles extracting the course?
@Nathuram

Edit: Resolved by installing a package (Unrar) on my OS.

Last edited:

Latest resources