Justin Sung (IcanStudy) - Studying & Time Management

Justin Sung (IcanStudy) - Studying & Time Management

Register & Get access to index

Satoru Gojo

Uploader
Jun 6, 2022
Satoru Gojo submitted a new resource:

Justin Sung (IcanStudy) - Studying & Time Management - Justin Sung (IcanStudy) - Studying & Time Management

Justin-doing-a-live-clinic-on-a-laptop-1024x615.webp
THERE'S A NEW WAY TO LEARN​

Discover the recipe for learning​

Transform your learning efficiency with our ultra-practical learning system. The world’s first dedicated program to training self-regulated higher-order learning skills. Suitable for students and professionals.

Made for busy people
You only need to find an extra 20 minutes per week to improve...

Read more about this resource...

4bru9

TutFlixer
Apr 15, 2021
Bangladesh
@Satoru Gojo can you clarify what you mean by downloading Vimeo videos?

I bought this course last year and the videos aren't hosted on Vimeo. XDM Downloader also did not work.

Which video downloader do you use?

Thanks for the upload btw

Satoru Gojo

Uploader
Jun 6, 2022

I bought this course last year and the videos aren't hosted on Vimeo. XDM Downloader also did not work.

if you have still access to it? I can help get the videos intact

4bru9

TutFlixer
Apr 15, 2021
Bangladesh
if you have still access to it? I can help get the videos intact
I don't have access to it anymore. Which video downloader do you use though? I noticed in some websites even XDM downloader doesn't work. What's the workaround for that?

Often times I buy high-ticket products, but cannot really download the videos because of these restrictions. Would appreciate any suggestions :)

daarypqtuo

TutFlixer
Mar 1, 2022
United States

The problem is that you can't download videos from ICS because they use vdcipher DRM, which is the strongest DRM in the industry. It's impossible to download if you don't have the keys. Recording by disabling hardware acceleration is the way to do so. We could use something like PlayonRecorder, which doesn't have the frame rate issue.

Satoru Gojo

Uploader
Jun 6, 2022
I don't have access to it anymore. Which video downloader do you use though? I noticed in some websites even XDM downloader doesn't work. What's the workaround for that?

Often times I buy high-ticket products, but cannot really download the videos because of these restrictions. Would appreciate any suggestions :)
Cant give suggestions because sometime the drm included on videos

The problem is that you can't download videos from ICS because they use vdcipher DRM, which is the strongest DRM in the industry. It's impossible to download if you don't have the keys. Recording by disabling hardware acceleration is the way to do so. We could use something like PlayonRecorder, which doesn't have the frame rate issue.

Yoo bro, i think you missed by post: https://tutflix.org/threads/help-download-from-encrypted-host-site-like-graphy-vdocipher.56098/

I already cracked :ROFLMAO: Ez pizzy just a click & it start downloading within a few seconds

if anyone needs help let me know I will try to help get them.

Reactions: daarypqtuo

daarypqtuo

TutFlixer
Mar 1, 2022
United States
Cant give suggestions because sometime the drm included on videos

Yoo bro, i think you missed by post: https://tutflix.org/threads/help-download-from-encrypted-host-site-like-graphy-vdocipher.56098/

I already cracked :ROFLMAO: Ez pizzy just a click & it start downloading within a few seconds

if anyone needs help let me know I will try to help get them.
I would like to know your methodology If you don't mind. I assume it get's incredibly easy after you obtain the keys. Besides, there's another issue with ICanStudy. You can't access all the videos right away. A lot of them are time-blocked. Even if you could finish the program in 4 months in theory, you'd get bottlenecked by the time-blocked implementation. The person who recorded this probably reached Summit (highest rank); they hard-locked you, and the only way to progress is feedback through their coaches.

Latest resources