ZeroToMastery - Complete Next.js Developer in 2023: Zero to Mastery

ZeroToMastery - Complete Next.js Developer in 2023: Zero to Mastery

Register & Get access to index

whoopty_hoops

TutFlixer
May 28, 2021
India
I just did compress the files, so here you go: (separate updated parts only + whole stuff again, as it will expire soon anyway on the filehost):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hey @dikk ! I downloaded the full course with updated parts and two folders are empty. folder 19 (rating service) and 20 (deployment) are empty.

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
hey @dikk ! I downloaded the full course with updated parts and two folders are empty. folder 19 (rating service) and 20 (deployment) are empty.
That is because they are not done yet. I just created the placeholders for them, but just check the original site at zerotomastery you will see.

Reactions: whoopty_hoops

chaosmos

TutFlixer
Sep 11, 2021
Russia
Hi @dikk! @kawsar1996 wrote about missing video: "Coffee Store Page for Non-SSG Routes" in the folder "Project #1: Coffee Stores by Location" - there is no video in your archives, neither in the folder with only updated files, nor in the folder with the full course ((

Maybe you have a possibility to publish this missing video separately?

Thank you for publishing the compressed course!

• Love
Reactions: sirlancelot

sirlancelot

TutFlixer
Jan 20, 2021
Earth
Hi @dikk! @kawsar1996 wrote about missing video: "Coffee Store Page for Non-SSG Routes" in the folder "Project #1: Coffee Stores by Location" - there is no video in your archives, neither in the folder with only updated files, nor in the folder with the full course ((

nice catch. any update on this? :rolleyes:

Reactions: chaosmos

themockup

TutFlixer
Jan 24, 2021
localhost

Hi @dikk!, do you can upload this missing viddeo!?

Thanks!!

SahilAujla

TutFlixer
Jan 26, 2021
India
Well, this is also from their site, when you click the open arrow to show all the available chapters. I screenshot the relevant parts for you to see:

wzhbq9D.jpeg

No problem though, if you already have it you can compress it if you wish for those interested.
You are a legend bro! @dikk

How did I not know about you before?

SahilAujla

TutFlixer
Jan 26, 2021
India
Not that much changed, "just" additional evolutionary improvements. The basics are the same (routing, linking, seo, etc.). IMHO 3 things are what are important and you can use them with this video course, changing for yourself: 1) use of SWC, a native rust js/ts compiler that makes everything compiled 300% faster compared to before 2) ES modules even over URLs like deno (so no require but use import '...' instead basically + exports are different), 3) AVIF image file format support which is opt-in, so you can turn it on if you wish, but not required. 3/b) server-side components, pages can be renamed to page.server.js and then they are server-side rendered.

There's also middlewares now (think of express or django middlewares they are the same)

p.s.: I've added my compressed version see first page of comments. ~2.5gb
So you are a Next.js developer yourself!

Midou

TutFlixer
Dec 19, 2020
Morocco
No, bro I don't have it , but don't beat yourself up by following his Typescript course, ultimatecourses is better

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: SahilAujla

Latest resources