- Extra Resources
- Course In progress on author site
Learn to build real, production-grade web applications from scratch.
- No trivial TODO apps that barely touch the complexity of a real app.
- No frameworks that hide all the details.
Web Development with Go is the course I wish I hadThis course takes everything I have learned over years of building web applications and distills it into easy to consume lessons. By the end of the course you will build a complete web application, deploy it to a production server, and understand why you took every step along the way. You will also...
- ↠ Know exactly how to initialize your database connection and share it without resorting to global variables or other hard to test anti-patterns.
- ↠ Feel confident saying, "Yes, my authentication system is safe and secure!"
- ↠ Understand how to organize your code, and how to weigh the trade-offs of various code structures.
- ↠ Have clear examples of how to email users and build a complete "Forgot your password?" workflow.
- ↠ And so much more!
Web Development with Go spans nearly 40 hours of screencasts, and the ebook is roughly 700 pages. Even after completing the course, you will be referencing the material for years to come.