[Academind Pro] - JavaScript Data Structures - The Fundamentals

[Academind Pro] - JavaScript Data Structures - The Fundamentals

Register & Get access to index

arafat-alim

TutFlixer
Jun 10, 2021
india
arafat-alim submitted a new resource:

Academind Pro - JavaScript Data Structures - The Fundamentals - Learn all the core basics about JS data structures - both built-in ones like Maps, Sets or Arrays as

filename-fullpage_fb7qj9.png

When working with JavaScript, you'll work with data structures all the time.
That includes built-in ones like Arrays, Objects, Maps, or Sets but - especially if you dive deeper into JavaScript - also custom data structures like Linked Lists, Trees, or Graphs.
This course covers it all!
We'll recap the basic built-in data structures to understand how they...

Read more about this resource...

_D_Go

TutFlixer
Oct 8, 2021
United Kingdom
Do you guys know when this course was last updated? I have a 2020 version and by the website I seem to have the same sections and video durations?

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
Do you guys know when this course was last updated? I have a 2020 version and by the website I seem to have the same sections and video durations?
sometimes (both ztm and others do this) they just tack on 2022 / 2023, latest or upcoming year at the end of their title. so people believe something must have changed / they get the latest updates etc.

usually if it's about or using any javascript framework a few things must have changed in a year for sure (packages updated, etc.) nothing you can't or should not be able to figure out by yourself.

if it's more compsci fundamental like this one, algos, data structures, well those do not change really, besides you usually do not need more than the basics in your daily work (I'd say even trees and graphs are counting as more advanced - 3d graphics too) and you do not really go into specials like probabilistic algos and stuff.

The most advanced algos are in the algoexpert courses IMHO. And there are a lot. Usually it's good to know about them if for the one reason that you know how to properly solve a problem.

Reactions: _D_Go

Latest resources