Ben Orlin's 3 books: Math & math games with bad drawings + Change is the only constant

Ben Orlin's 3 books: Math & math games with bad drawings + Change is the only constant

Register & Get access to index

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
dikk submitted a new resource:

Ben Orlin's 3 books: Math & math games with bad drawings + Change is the only constant - Simple, easily understandable maths concepts

Ben Orlin's great and easy to understand books on maths, all 3 ones so far (2022/april):

The books are in a compressed epub format, all images have been resized and recompressed to lower-colored png + internal links rewritten to work. So all 3 books are under 20mb in size instead of 200+ mb.
[ I do these with 3 lines of shell code - if anyone is interested. ]

1) Math games with bad drawings: simple, challenging and go-anywhere games and why they matter...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: manuschaubey

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
Hi,

The link is not working anymore. Can you please update it?

Thanks a lot!
Well, tried the link again in a different browser (in edge this time, not firefox), no problem, still works fine. I suggest you try a different browser as well or a vpn.

zapateado

TutFlixer
Oct 22, 2020
India
Well, tried the link again in a different browser (in edge this time, not firefox), no problem, still works fine. I suggest you try a different browser as well or a vpn.
Yeah, it's working fine on a different browser.
Really sorry for the inconvenience!

Reactions: dikk

Latest resources