Register & Get access to index

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
TUTProfessor submitted a new resource:

Crush Micro Stakes Online Poker: The Complete Mastery Guide - Learn to Master Online Micro Stakes 6-Max and Full Ring No Limit Hold’em Poker Games!

KkwVktY.jpg

Learn to Master Online Micro Stakes 6-Max and Full Ring No Limit Hold’em Poker Games!

What you'll learn
  • One of the most comprehensive poker courses available on the Internet!
  • Extensive poker strategy discussions to help you become a winning poker player
  • Hours of live play and hand history review analysis, seeing exactly how your instructor crushes the micro stakes
  • The ability to easily crush the micro...

Read more about this resource...

tourist

Staff member
Uploader
TutFlixer
Oct 24, 2020
What a fukin ball ache..... localhost 127.0.0.1 is blocking Auth?
It's a necessity for security, bro. You don't want the files to go away in a few days.
So bear with it.

Udem101

TutFlixer
Nov 15, 2023
uk
It's a necessity for security, bro. You don't want the files to go away in a few days.
So bear with it.
Hi anonxpro, thanks for the response...

So what do I do to get around this, just wait?

It happens when I try to "Get Auth" by login into gmail account.
What happened to the simpler days when you just had to download a WinZip folder from a file share site? Is this more secure?

Thx

tourist

Staff member
Uploader
TutFlixer
Oct 24, 2020
Hi anonxpro, thanks for the response...

So what do I do to get around this, just wait?

It happens when I try to "Get Auth" by login into gmail account.
What happened to the simpler days when you just had to download a WinZip folder from a file share site? Is this more secure?

Thx
Maybe you should copy the whole "localhost 127.0.0.1" link and put it in the auth box.
That should do it.

PS: I can't say for sure if it's secure or not. Instead of sharing the file link away and getting DMCA reports, you copy those into your drive. I guess it's better than before. DMCA reports are negligible in amount now.

Reactions: Udem101

Udem101

TutFlixer
Nov 15, 2023
uk
Maybe you should copy the whole "localhost 127.0.0.1" link and put it in the auth box.
That should do it.

PS: I can't say for sure if it's secure or not. Instead of sharing the file link away and getting DMCA reports, you copy those into your drive. I guess it's better than before. DMCA reports are negligible in amount now.
That worked 🙌 ... thanks for your help mate 👍

Reactions: tourist

Latest resources